Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on April 07, 2020, 00:28
-
https://www.thedailybeast.com/boris-johnson-given-oxygen-treatment-for-coronavirus-in-hospital-says-report
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-coronavirus-delay-outbreak-china-schools-football-matches-a9398651.html
It is fun and sad how Karma makes humans humble theirselves. He was the first to say that someone dear to us will die and now he is really really really im critical conditions
-
Humbling yes, but let’s not gloat in the situation (I know that’s not your intent). His pregnant wife and mostly likely infected baby are also victims.
Hamed Bakayoko of CIV also just revealed a diagnosis. He’s erm not exactly a clean politician at all but you hate to see it
This virus is scary; the world was not prepared at all for a pandemic. So many lives will be lost due to lack of preparation.
This is the one time in modern history where power, money, and fame mean absolutely nothing to an illness
-
To be honest as someone that lives in London even though I don’t like him as a prime minister I do not wish this on him and I’m praying for his recovery seeing as he has kids and a newborn baby on the way, I absolutely do not want him to die. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy.
-
That's true, this virus has been the great equalizer of mankind.