Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on April 30, 2020, 13:12

Title: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: archos on April 30, 2020, 13:12
https://youtu.be/sQJ-QQ2FCbo

This guy is one of the rappers of a group of kin KMS fally had a feat with in his first years of solo career,and he did not appreciate the way fally when giving example of congolese artists he had feat with  called them "bana moko boye"and pretended that he did feat with them  when they were nobodies,and he reminded fally that they were known when he was still in talent and that its not cool from him to talk in a belittleing way like that and he knows fally fans will automatically jump on the "hater" wagon but he respects fally for the great career he has and had even talked positive and given shoutout to fally in several songs way after their feat, and he regretted that fally starts showing signs of superiority complex especially towards bandal artists while he could have been the person who gave a boost to bandal young artists
from the likes you can imagine already the comments lol while the guy said nothing bad
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: Manzambi94 on April 30, 2020, 15:40
I remember KMS he had Hip Hop Mapuka and had success with that song

https://youtu.be/3k176ks177s


Lol the fans are crazy

Check the dislike

(https://i.postimg.cc/kGsS28Pk/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-19.png) (https://postimg.cc/n9sr5Xzk)



(https://i.postimg.cc/kGq8MszQ/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-28.png) (https://postimg.cc/472nB6Jy)

(https://i.postimg.cc/gJv8PQSc/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-52.png) (https://postimg.cc/FdH7yWXw)

(https://i.postimg.cc/QMKcfHcT/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-55.png) (https://postimg.cc/bG8GJYCy)

(https://i.postimg.cc/sf47HFGw/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-38-09.png) (https://postimg.cc/fkkVkrK9)
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on April 30, 2020, 15:49
Oh here we go again
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: archos on April 30, 2020, 16:29
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: Wenge1995 on April 30, 2020, 16:42
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment

It's those little things that count
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on April 30, 2020, 16:46
Oh here we go again

bro you know what i have a feeling lockdown avoided a complete madness happening in or around our music i think we'll see  something at the end of it but thankfully it wont be as strong as it would be in the heat of the moment
True
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: congo-243 on April 30, 2020, 20:14
I remember KMS he had Hip Hop Mapuka and had success with that song

https://youtu.be/3k176ks177s


Lol the fans are crazy

Check the dislike

(https://i.postimg.cc/kGsS28Pk/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-19.png) (https://postimg.cc/n9sr5Xzk)



(https://i.postimg.cc/kGq8MszQ/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-28.png) (https://postimg.cc/472nB6Jy)

(https://i.postimg.cc/gJv8PQSc/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-52.png) (https://postimg.cc/FdH7yWXw)

(https://i.postimg.cc/QMKcfHcT/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-37-55.png) (https://postimg.cc/bG8GJYCy)

(https://i.postimg.cc/sf47HFGw/Screenshot-2020-04-30-16-38-09.png) (https://postimg.cc/fkkVkrK9)
That's called mental illness
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on April 30, 2020, 22:38
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on April 30, 2020, 22:51
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: congo-243 on April 30, 2020, 23:17
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on April 30, 2020, 23:26
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened

MM fans joined him to hurt Ferre, that explains these behaviour
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on April 30, 2020, 23:27
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything

I fail to understand how a grown person can behave like this online.
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: congo-243 on April 30, 2020, 23:33
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
I agree. I'm a fan of both, but not a stan who defends everything like when a woman is in love and let her man do anything

I fail to understand how a grown person can behave like this online.
Bro when i look at some of these people commenting like that, most are some vieux, or tantine like go take care of your child, instead of stanning somebody who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: archos on April 30, 2020, 23:37
I said before and I will say it again...There’s something mentally wrong with Fally and MM fans.
and that's sad because before Fally fans used to be so chilled but I don't know what happened

i think its also due to the image fally sends,fans adapt to leaders unconsciously most of the time,its well known since quartier that fally is somebody with high self esteem and a bit of attitude guy,but for the sake of his career he played communication card to perfection to build image as "the first to succeed without clashing with ex boss" i know some people who even used to say "he succeeded where reddy failed with the same approach"
i think his communication has gone from an extreme to another at some point it went from i am still nobody i just do my thing and thankfully i am doing well to now i can say i am better than anybody if i want if i activate my bandal attitude
 and his communication has also integrated now something like 20 internet guys while when he still was given a bit of usual banter and the odd silly things about his sexuality by ferre fans only he even stopped having spokesmen in his group when tresor left,and you'll see that his fans love those 20 guys to death,if he decides to stop it and goes back to the fally of power for example i am sure the fans will become calmer  but it wont happen,because he is going up and up in every side of the game and very rarely congolese musicians go upper without also getting the dirty sides up
even his looks of recent years he looks intimidating even when he is laughing and it seems he has transmitted that,i see sometimes his fans attacking one guy who says he is his fan if he dares critize him(those who read comments on youtube surely know el procuror)
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on April 30, 2020, 23:45
I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 01, 2020, 00:02
I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.
Not to sound like a yes man, stan or blind fan or anything of the sort but I don't see it, just look how big his fan base is and the sell out shows he keeps doing. Even though you want him to he's not going anywhere anytime. (and yes I'm expecting Manzambi to chime in with showing saying Innoss will take over and show us the video of Yo Pe and talking about the views he got lol  ;D :D)
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 01, 2020, 00:18
I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.

Nah. Even girls from 2001 and 2002 love Fally that guy won't go anywhere
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 01, 2020, 00:22
I can see the downfall of Fally coming sooner than later and he doesn't know and see it yet...toza awa, we will be here talking about him as the arrogant musician who thought he will finish success before success can finish him.
Not to sound like a yes man, stan or blind fan or anything of the sort but I don't see it, just look how big his fan base is and the sell out shows he keeps doing. Even though you want him to he's not going anywhere anytime. (and yes I'm expecting Manzambi to chime in with showing saying Innoss will take over and show us the video of Yo Pe and talking about the views he got lol  ;D :D)


Lol. No this time I have to agree with you. Fally is like those American big companies: TOO BIG TO FAIL.
If he put great music he gets plays and views from fans and casual listeners who hear his name if he put bad music he has that solid fanbase who will give him at least 5 to 10 milion a song the only way to fail for Fally is to become ugly fat get yellow teeth that is the only way for Fally to fail otherwise he will be like Koffi, in his 60's still making songs that people dance
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 01, 2020, 00:22
We’ll see. I can only reference RnB singers careers and most still young but finish
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 01, 2020, 00:44
We’ll see. I can only reference RnB singers careers and most still young but finish


Well America is different. R'n'B and more chill sounds like Jazz and Blues were prevalent from the 1920's till the 1960's than with the segregatiom about to end and the civil rights movement rap took the main spot while white Rock was being more highlighted in the media than from the 90's until now Rap became the main genre and pretty much 90% pf rappers who are decent can have decent money rapping. Now R'n'B is a genre that is still existing but people don't care that much. For example check the views of stunning R'n'B artists like H.E.R. (whom she won a grammy)


https://youtu.be/SUJloylmEZM (56 milion it is a lot but compare it with a Future or Drake song)


or Kali Uchis

https://youtu.be/9f5zD7ZSNpQ (56 milion)

And Daniel Caesar


https://youtu.be/uQFVqltOXRg (118 milion)

And now check a Drake most viewed videos and you will see he has 4 videos on the bilion mark
https://youtu.be/uxpDa-c-4Mc

Future

https://youtu.be/K_9tX4eHztY (592 milion)

Migos

https://youtu.be/S-sJp1FfG7Q (935 milion)

Or a Childish Gambino



https://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY


Rap is the most popular genre and Rnb is held only by very very small fans who are very passionate but not enough to be mainstream in Congolese music is the opposite Rhumbas and Generique which are melodic genre are wayy more popular than rap and rapper have an hard time in Congolese mainstream music at the end of the day check the leaders before Fally and Ferre Koffi Werra and JB how long have been the making music 30 + years in the case of JB and Werra and 50 yeard in the case of Koffi if they are still around with Koffi now making mediocre music and JB not even having an album out in years Fally will be here for 60 plus years
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 01, 2020, 00:49
I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guy
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 01, 2020, 00:58
I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guy
That happens with everyone though
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 01, 2020, 01:04
I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guy
That happens with everyone though

The way he carries himself now it doesn’t look like he agrees it will happen to him.
Title: Re: THIS LEVEL OF FANATISM IS BEYOND REPAIR
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 01, 2020, 01:40
I’m not saying Fally will disappear no no but he will be humbled by force when he becomes the “oh yeah he used to be big back in the days” kind of guy
That happens with everyone though

The way he carries himself now it doesn’t look like he agrees it will happen to him.

Loool none of them do masta just look at Werra and Jb let alone Koffi do you think they think their best days are behind them