Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on May 07, 2020, 13:05

Title: LYRICS OF CONGOLESE MUSIC
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 07, 2020, 13:05
Guys I love reporting the lyrics of Congolese music but to avoid to report just lyrics here and there I will stuck to a routine.
I will start of course by the obvious choice Igwe de La Foret. Since Formidable is not the most lyrical album I will let you choose which album I must start with (I will not report the lyrics of Intervetion Rapide album it is too old for me) but from Solola Bien until 7 Jours I am in It. You write what album of Werra and Wenge MM too youwa t to see the lyrics of and the one who most voted will get reported
Title: Re: LYRICS OF CONGOLESE MUSIC
Post by: PCGY KASTELLO on May 07, 2020, 18:33
Album - Kibuisa mpimpa
Song - Le vent du soir

My favourite track

I will appreciate
Title: Re: LYRICS OF CONGOLESE MUSIC
Post by: Franco Pepe Kalle on May 09, 2020, 04:52
For me, it is the song
Album: Témoignage
Song: Demi-Tour

Start with this song if you can.
Title: Re: LYRICS OF CONGOLESE MUSIC
Post by: Wenge1995 on May 09, 2020, 07:34
Could you do Momi by King Kester? I feel like it's only Wenge and QL that gets shine on these forums. If you can...