Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on May 08, 2020, 21:15
-
;D ;D It comes out on the 10th
https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTk1NTg3NTg1NzkzODk4MToxMzc4NTEyNTYyMzQxOTcz
-
Faux Chanteur yako sakana te.
-
Faux Chanteur yako sakana te.
:D :D If he were to read this comment he'd quit music almost immediately.
-
Faux Chanteur yako sakana te.
Look at it this way if the single becomes a success he might get big headed, want to record a new album and then leave. Especially since they don't get paid much and Fally's abroad a lot.
-
Faux Chanteur yako sakana te.
Look at it this way if the single becomes a success he might get big headed, want to record a new album and then leave. Especially since they don't get paid much and Fally's abroad a lot.
I was actually had the same thought, hopefully that's the case but I doubt it.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nXwFIUGZyY&feature=emb_title
-
All i can say is . kie kie kie.. What a wast of time.. I started the video then i stopped at 0.01.. Kie kie kie kie kie
-
All i can say is . kie kie kie.. What a wast of time.. I started the video then i stopped at 0.01.. Kie kie kie kie kie
Oh noooo no not you again :D ;D
-
Lol....ah ah ah...