Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: J Silu on May 09, 2020, 17:22

Title: Koffi and Fally, the ups and down.
Post by: J Silu on May 09, 2020, 17:22
I'm not sure if we've already touched on their brief downfall. But if it was discussed could you refer me to the forum.

My question is when Fally made droit chemin, what happened after that. Because I know Koffi said he didn't approve.. From droit chemin to now, was there any songs from both sides attacking each other? And what other problems happened during their beef.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Koffi and Fally, the ups and down.
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 09, 2020, 18:07
All I can get is that Koffi attacked Fally with his song "Salopette" from his BEK Album in 2008
Title: Re: Koffi and Fally, the ups and down.
Post by: Congolitude on May 09, 2020, 20:24
All I can get is that Koffi attacked Fally with his song "Salopette" from his BEK Album in 2008
Also Diabolos
Title: Re: Koffi and Fally, the ups and down.
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 09, 2020, 21:14
All I can get is that Koffi attacked Fally with his song "Salopette" from his BEK Album in 2008
Also Diabolos

Ohhhh that's where the "Iscariot" idea came from!