Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on May 10, 2020, 20:06

Title: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 10, 2020, 20:06
https://youtu.be/7nXwFIUGZyY


Grand chanteur Atele Kunianga
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING
Post by: Matebu on May 10, 2020, 20:16
Oh boy, masta JDog awaiting your professional review
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 10, 2020, 20:47
Hmmmmm... I'll leave it to the expert critics.
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: Cavalier Solitaire on May 10, 2020, 22:10
:D
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: congo-243 on May 10, 2020, 22:18
I would rather Watch a dog take a shit than watch this
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: SLK97 on May 10, 2020, 22:38
Lol, I can see Atele going on an ego trip after this one, acting like his song was a hit all over Kin.
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 11, 2020, 09:23
Lol, I can see Atele going on an ego trip after this one, acting like his song was a hit all over Kin.
The electric guitar sounds like absolute crap so... As far as I'm concerned loooool
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on May 11, 2020, 11:13
Good song,wouold have been perfect with some intervening solo vocals by other singers but overall it's alright.
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: archos on May 17, 2020, 22:47
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-4mYPHYKH/

lol le tout puissant chef atele,really? WOW
Title: Re: THE SONG YOU WERE ALL WAITING FOR
Post by: SLK97 on May 17, 2020, 22:51
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-4mYPHYKH/

lol le tout puissant chef atele,really? WOW

Looks like I was right about the ego trip ;D.