Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on May 10, 2020, 20:25

Title: THIS MAN MODOGO IS SUCH A LEGEND
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 10, 2020, 20:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4839KYoxSRs
I just love this song great vocals by Junior Kingombe and Serge Mabiala. With Lebou Kabuya on lead
Title: Re: THIS MAN MODOGO IS SUCH A LEGEND
Post by: congo-243 on May 13, 2020, 04:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4839KYoxSRs
I just love this song great vocals by Junior Kingombe and Serge Mabiala. With Lebou Kabuya on lead
Why didn't this album take off?
Title: Re: THIS MAN MODOGO IS SUCH A LEGEND
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 15:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4839KYoxSRs
I just love this song great vocals by Junior Kingombe and Serge Mabiala. With Lebou Kabuya on lead
Why didn't this album take off?
Lack of promotion bro most of them lacked a big producer too, since majority funded the albums themselves. I don't  know if you've noticed but lot's of former QL Members released great albums even better than the big stars but lack of promotion really made the albums flopped Suzuki, Depitcho, Modogo, Montana, Joss, Bouro, Soleil, Even Mirage but I wouldn't say his first album flopped. The list is long