Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on May 10, 2020, 22:24
-
Décompte Final - brand new, still in plastic wraps. After literally a decade of search, I was able to find a copy online. Was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. Will post the booklet in the booklet thread later on. I also found Madilu’s Pouvoir, which My previous copy was stolen years ago.
If anyone know where I can get CDs of Aimelia’s Constat and Extra Musica’s Shalai, please let me know
Also - If anyone is interested, I have the booklet for all of Wazekwa’s early albums. Not sure if they’ve been posted already
(https://i.postimg.cc/5y0k89nF/B254-E5-C0-BE51-4466-9840-D895-B74439-D6.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/TYK4wwKz/732-CCD84-9-E7-A-4-A98-8576-8-CE5-C3671-EF7.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/9X7x5ks2/2-F3-C49-BA-95-D7-4318-AA8-F-CD23-BCA37942.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Nice bro! I've been constantly looking for all kinds of rare stuff for a while. Hopefully I can share one of them very soon
-
Never mind, like most SIPE productions, there is no real booklet. The label was unprofessional compared to JPS
(https://i.postimg.cc/tRcHD8WH/6-D0675-AC-17-DE-4378-BCB1-53-D4694-D040-B.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/qMCHFQx6/2-E6-A4-EA0-7-A33-4225-BE65-7-D4861-D57590.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/kg3PP8T1/AD7801-F3-C847-4-AC9-9-C5-E-7854-A35134-E0.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/6QckZPtg/1-FA86-E1-C-199-E-4626-8-F34-A4045-EC00808.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Nice bro! I've been constantly looking for all kinds of rare stuff for a while. Hopefully I can share one of them very soon
Yeah, searching for CDs is not so easy nowadays. Trying to add to my collection before it’s too late
-
Classic album. Make sure you enjoy that album with the real Quality, I'm almost jealous lol
-
Do you have the booklet for Wazekwa's Bonjour Monsieur and Sponsor albums? BTW, you're not the only one trying to catch them all lol. I wonder why most African/Congolese labels haven't realised that streaming services are a thing.
-
Nice bro! I've been constantly looking for all kinds of rare stuff for a while. Hopefully I can share one of them very soon
Yeah, searching for CDs is not so easy nowadays. Trying to add to my collection before it’s too late
Right! It's all about the timing. I remember a few years ago you guys were talking about how hard it was to find that Suzuki album. Things like that pop out of nowhere sometimes
-
Classic album. Make sure you enjoy that album with the real Quality, I'm almost jealous lol
Bro, if you want the album in FLAC quality let me know I’ll add to the rare albums thread
-
Do you have the booklet for Wazekwa's Bonjour Monsieur and Sponsor albums? BTW, you're not the only one trying to catch them all lol. I wonder why most African/Congolese labels haven't realised that streaming services are a thing.
Yeah, will post shortly
-
Classic album. Make sure you enjoy that album with the real Quality, I'm almost jealous lol
Bro, if you want the album in FLAC quality let me know I’ll add to the rare albums thread
Yeah that'll be nice of you thanks.
-
What’s the rare albums thread?
-
Décompte Final - brand new, still in plastic wraps. After literally a decade of search, I was able to find a copy online. Was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. Will post the booklet in the booklet thread later on. I also found Madilu’s Pouvoir, which My previous copy was stolen years ago.
If anyone know where I can get CDs of Aimelia’s Constat and Extra Musica’s Shalai, please let me know
Also - If anyone is interested, I have the booklet for all of Wazekwa’s early albums. Not sure if they’ve been posted already
(https://i.postimg.cc/5y0k89nF/B254-E5-C0-BE51-4466-9840-D895-B74439-D6.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
OMG! On which websites did you find these African cds in good condition?
(https://i.postimg.cc/TYK4wwKz/732-CCD84-9-E7-A-4-A98-8576-8-CE5-C3671-EF7.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
(https://i.postimg.cc/9X7x5ks2/2-F3-C49-BA-95-D7-4318-AA8-F-CD23-BCA37942.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Do you just want the CD's or MP3 will do? I have Aimelia's Constat and Shalai on my external hard drive,the actual CD'S are in my storeroom in the UK but got the hard drive with me here in Zambia. If MP3 is fine let me know which hosting site is the best to use for sharing .
-
Do you just want the CD's or MP3 will do? I have Aimelia's Constat and Shalai on my external hard drive,the actual CD'S are in my storeroom in the UK but got the hard drive with me here in Zambia. If MP3 is fine let me know which hosting site is the best to use for sharing .
Masta, if you have both in 320 kbps that would be great if you can share. Google Drive is by far the most robust file sharing service.