Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on May 11, 2020, 09:09
-
https://youtu.be/aQRlAftZVgM
-
What is the cause of conflict between Gaz Mawete and Innos B
-
Mboma is still annoying.
I never understood the hype around Gaz Mawete. Is he that good? I knpw he won that talent show.
-
Gaz is boring
-
Mboma is still annoying.
I never understood the hype around Gaz Mawete. Is he that good? I knpw he won that talent show.
He has a good song but is personality is boring as f*** the only reason he has clout it is because Fally is (in music not biologically) his big brother so he gives him the free pass to media etc. Pretty much Like Robinio who got views before going with Fally yes but had a massive boost when Fally took him under his wing. They will never in three make the same success as Innoss'B but hey they are trying
-
hahah manzambi lool you never fail to mention innoss