Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 11, 2020, 21:38
-
https://youtu.be/rfvWN_x2ui4
These girls were to wild for that era and really vulgar.
-
https://youtu.be/rfvWN_x2ui4
These girls were to wild for that era and really vulgar.
We see her whole bra 8) 8)
-
I remember watching in the audience and shaking my head; that was the transition period between the old school dancers and the type of dancers we have now.
Man, the bass had the salle shaking like never before. I love bass, but the tuning was too much
-
I remember watching in the audience and shaking my head; that was the transition period between the old school dancers and the type of dancers we have now.
Man, the bass had the salle shaking like never before. I love bass, but the tuning was too much
You were there? Cool. What did you think of the whole performance?
-
https://youtu.be/rfvWN_x2ui4
These girls were to wild for that era and really vulgar.
Koffi did like wild moves after all lol.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGuJs1psYzk
I was watching the full concert this morning
-
https://youtu.be/rfvWN_x2ui4
These girls were to wild for that era and really vulgar.
Koffi did like wild moves after all lol.
Yeah, but this was just to much for that era. Patience was the only one who danced on normal way. The rest were just making gestures towards their v*gina, Sandralina who acted like bisexual girl who was using strap on to p*netrate her girlfriend and Chouchou was dancing like a cheap hoe from Boulevard.
They really danced without charisma, they were to wild. Maybe that some used drugs before the show. They had to take the Fioti Fioti’s as example, who had some charisma when doing that kind of dances.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzEkawY-2Q
lol, the reaction of these guys still kills me (6:13).I wonder what the reaction of their wives was after watching the VHS. “Eh Patou, donc yo ozo lula nayo ba fioti fioti. Te chérie, ezalaki montage.. nakoki ko expliquer. Uhmm Uhmm naboyi, oko yeba nga lelo oko nga Patou”.hahahaha
-
Unfortunately this was common in some groups even Empire Bakuba. When dancers would dance solo, many would go a bit too sexual.
Case in point the 1994 concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-adr9h4ozo
-
Unfortunately this was common in some groups even Empire Bakuba. When dancers would dance solo, many would go a bit too sexual.
Case in point the 1994 concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-adr9h4ozo
LOL. I remember this show.
But this is the only concert I saw this type of things from Empire.
-
Unfortunately this was common in some groups even Empire Bakuba. When dancers would dance solo, many would go a bit too sexual.
Case in point the 1994 concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-adr9h4ozo
LOL. I remember this show.
But this is the only concert I saw this type of things from Empire.
how could they allow them to dress like that? :o :o :o :o :o
-
but, is there a cultural element to this very erotic and tantric dance ?