Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Seben_Maniac on May 13, 2020, 02:37

Title: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 13, 2020, 02:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltnb_SDn6Tc

He will be uploading 2 more GHK concerts from 2005, and hopefully Zenith 2003 soon, if I am lucky.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 03:04
Finally. I've been waiting so long for this one.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: Franco Pepe Kalle on May 13, 2020, 03:09
This is amazing. I must only speak of Babia. Drugs clearly never fucked up his voice. His voice remained beautiful in spite of his drug use. What was the cause of fallout between Babia Ndonga and Koffi Olomide? I really wonder.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 03:31
Françoise Marcation looked so out of it, she definitely took drugs before the concert I'm certain. I think this is the first Clip on youtube to see Washington in QL. it still looks weird to not see Bouro next to Koffi seems their problems started already.

QL around 2003/04 started to become so stacked you had Fally, Bouro, Montana, Jipson, Soleil, Deo, Lola, Jordan, Babia and Eric returning, Asso, Junior and Tonton Lay joining all as singers. Brigade, CNN returning, Washington, Apocalypse and Acide joining. Tshe Tshe de balle returning, Lebou returning and Mbetenge joining.

I hope to see more concert videos of QL in Kin around 2003 before Monde Arabe
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: congo-243 on May 13, 2020, 03:42
Françoise Marcation looked so out of it, she definitely took drugs before the concert I'm certain. I think this is the first Clip on youtube to see Washington in QL. it still looks weird to not see Bouro next to Koffi seems their problems started already.

QL around 2003/04 started to become so stacked you had Fally, Bouro, Montana, Jipson, Soleil, Deo, Lola, Jordan, Babia and Eric returning, Asso, Junior and Tonton Lay joining all as singers. Brigade, CNN returning, Washington, Apocalypse and Acide joining. Tshe Tshe de balle returning, Lebou returning and Mbetenge joining.

I hope to see more concert videos of QL in Kin around 2003 before Monde Arabe
As I'm watching the concert I've noticed it too, definitely did some hard drugs. Weird to see Babia..again
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 14:44
R.I.P Babia... What a voice, I still miss him.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 14, 2020, 21:54
I likes that Embargo-instrumental with the dancers in the start of the concert. I’m sure that Koffi has a different version of Embargo with animations of Apocalyps & Acide on a harddisk