Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Seben_Maniac on May 13, 2020, 08:20

Title: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 13, 2020, 08:20
I was wondering if this is a full concert or not. Trying to decide if I should buy it. Thanks

(https://images.fr.shopping.rakuten.com/photo/1142946860.jpg)

(https://images.fr.shopping.rakuten.com/photo/1142946862.jpg)
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 13, 2020, 08:56
No it’s just a dvd with interviews
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 13, 2020, 09:08
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 13, 2020, 11:40
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Matebu on May 13, 2020, 14:11
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 13, 2020, 14:29
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 13, 2020, 15:05
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.
Or the fact that there was small amount of footage from the Zénith 98 concert! Even though we don't have the entire 3 hours of Bercy or Olympia, there was a lot of footage taken but with Zénith? Meh.
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 14, 2020, 02:10
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.
Or the fact that there was small amount of footage from the Zénith 98 concert! Even though we don't have the entire 3 hours of Bercy or Olympia, there was a lot of footage taken but with Zénith? Meh.
That's because of Academia being formed
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Petit bercy on May 14, 2020, 03:14
I have a lot of these vhs that I don’t know how to transfer into a YouTube video , where can I sell these ?
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 14, 2020, 03:22
I have a lot of these vhs that I don’t know how to transfer into a YouTube video , where can I sell these ?
What VHS do you have?
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Petit bercy on May 14, 2020, 05:33
I have a lot Sum I threw out since it took too much space , I can send some here of the ones I have
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Petit bercy on May 14, 2020, 05:36
Have some more around the house and in my garage
(https://i.postimg.cc/zv7q8jyq/0-C3-BD01-B-DEA2-44-D9-B0-D8-06-AADDAB4435.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/7J5FNS1R)

(https://i.postimg.cc/264zXmmb/292-B83-C4-C846-4-F62-BE83-4855-E97-CEA8-B.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/LY8KncJ2)

(https://i.postimg.cc/59S4BxnD/48-F48537-EA1-F-487-D-B111-93-F434984-AE7.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/dDDcvKM9)
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: Petit bercy on May 14, 2020, 05:41

(https://i.postimg.cc/nVPdwmRm/54-A1-D7-E9-1-F1-D-4-F1-B-862-A-4-D4-D5-FED456-C.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/V5XBJJcs)

(https://i.postimg.cc/63HHK4BD/63-DEF158-6-E48-457-D-87-F4-DEF97-A33-BCC7.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/tZxdtTZ5)

(https://i.postimg.cc/3NVn4M41/70-B7-B753-E8-BB-428-E-BE09-B1-C3462853-BF.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/wR5hZGkR)

(https://i.postimg.cc/0Q5th01Y/A316-B438-7-E50-47-BB-8-E91-46-C962-A58-E68.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/p97YF8Tr)

(https://i.postimg.cc/HL9ZSPRW/BC25-FB08-D7-BB-4-A48-8-D6-E-D5-B2-CA399-C55.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/gwrHj4G1)

(https://i.postimg.cc/Y0hdC29j/C57-EF0-DC-E1-A4-481-F-97-EC-CB570-ADEFB69.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/jnYH8byr)

(https://i.postimg.cc/wBp4QdWb/D23876-CA-57-EB-48-C2-B118-1-ACDE0-FF36-CE.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/rDf9q72S)
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 14, 2020, 09:18
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.
Or the fact that there was small amount of footage from the Zénith 98 concert! Even though we don't have the entire 3 hours of Bercy or Olympia, there was a lot of footage taken but with Zénith? Meh.
That's because of Academia being formed
Ahhhhhh that makes so much sense now! Thank you!
Title: Re: Is this a full concert?
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 15, 2020, 20:19
Have some more around the house and in my garage
(https://i.postimg.cc/zv7q8jyq/0-C3-BD01-B-DEA2-44-D9-B0-D8-06-AADDAB4435.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/7J5FNS1R)

(https://i.postimg.cc/264zXmmb/292-B83-C4-C846-4-F62-BE83-4855-E97-CEA8-B.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/LY8KncJ2)

(https://i.postimg.cc/59S4BxnD/48-F48537-EA1-F-487-D-B111-93-F434984-AE7.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/dDDcvKM9)
I'd advise you to keep them cause stuff like those are becoming very rare. You can buy those VHS to digital converters