Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Seben_Maniac on May 14, 2020, 00:29

Title: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 14, 2020, 00:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElggtWGhWCk
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: congo-243 on May 14, 2020, 00:38
Why is the sound always awful at GHK?
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 14, 2020, 00:46
Why is the sound always awful at GHK?

This was actually one of the better sounding concerts at GHK which is quite sad lol
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: Matebu on May 14, 2020, 01:15
Why is the sound always awful at GHK?

It really a banquet hall rather than a concert hall. Zero sound stage infrastructure
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 14, 2020, 19:54
Did anyone notice how Brigade and Apocalypse were messing each others animations up by interrupting each other especially at 1:06:40. Kinda reminds me of when Beevens would do the same to Somono.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: Wenge1995 on May 14, 2020, 19:57
Did anyone notice how Brigade and Apocalypse were messing each others animations up by interrupting each other especially at 1:06:40. Kinda reminds me of when Beevens would do the same to Somono.

They never got along, so it explains those little petty attacks on each other lol
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 14, 2020, 20:05
Did anyone notice how Brigade and Apocalypse were messing each others animations up by interrupting each other especially at 1:06:40. Kinda reminds me of when Beevens would do the same to Somono.
I was going to mention how the coordination between 2 atalukus was crap, only to comprehend that Apocalypse wanted his time to shine.
Title: Re: Archive: Koffi Olomide Concert V.I.P au GHK 2004
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 14, 2020, 20:34
The bit where Apocalypse says "Silence" always gets me! Hahaha "My time to shine now motherf*@cker"