Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Matebu on May 14, 2020, 17:32
-
You’ve been warned
-
You’ve been warned
lool maybe it will be good,but if its trash indeed,people will give him the credit "vieux na biso mopao atikalaka sima te,toujours actif",especially if it makes millions of views you'll see mbuta likasu shouting nooooooooooon vieux na biso aza mystique(given how he overdoes the thing ever since he got afraid after pissing koffi off with his defense arena thing)
-
Koffi needs to stop releasing singles.
-
Where did you find this out?
-
Where did you find this out?
My friend shared a audio file of the song on Whatsapp
-
Here we go again. This is like the 5th or 6th song he's released this year lol.
-
Here we go again. This is like the 5th or 6th song he's released this year lol.
I'd probably do the same if I was a singer loool
-
Where did you find this out?
My friend shared a audio file of the song on Whatsapp
Oh Gee, I get what you guys are saying though, some of these new rumbas don't have some of the emotion that the old ones do (Time to play Captain Obvious again!)
-
Oh lord I just heard a preview myself
-
Oh lord I just heard a preview myself
Would u mind sharing?
-
You’ve been warned
;D ;D ;D , will see for ourselves
-
You’ve been warned
I really hope that the song is for Ado Yuhe. Lol that would be hilarious
-
The guy is slick, this is his way of releasing an album he claimed he will never do after 13em apotre lol....so now he just does singles from the album he has hidden ;D
-
The guy is slick, this is his way of releasing an album he claimed he will never do after 13em apotre lol....so now he just does singles from the album he has hidden ;D
You're a smart man ;D :D
-
You’ve been warned
I really hope that the song is for Ado Yuhe. Lol that would be hilarious
Imagine if he lowkey threw shade at Ado Yuhe lol.
-
The guy is slick, this is his way of releasing an album he claimed he will never do after 13em apotre lol....so now he just does singles from the album he has hidden ;D
You're a smart man ;D :D
toza naye mayele lol
-
If it wasn't for Co-Vid 19 Koffi would be home asleep, or planning his big concert for Europe. I think him and his team realized that in terms of streaming across Spotify, YouTube, apple iTunes, and other streaming platforms, there has been a huge increase due to people being home and constantly on their devices. Here in the U.S, many popular american artists are following the trend, and are seeing a financial gain, I wouldn't be surprised if koffi continues to release singles until this is over. Notice how the "legend" album has been silenced during this time..