Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: CM PRINCE on May 14, 2020, 17:43
-
Especially you Matebu :D ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQ-svr5b1k
-
oh my days i just knew it was this one,hahaha kibens in full effect of overcomplicated french :D :D :D :D
-
oh my days i just knew it was this one,hahaha kibens in full effect of overcomplicated french :D :D :D :D
Hahaha I can't no one in the studio said "Naa this ain't it" What was Alino Kizaza's reaction when he heard this song lool?
-
lol i remember the first time they played it was at a grand hotel he looked not too impressed lol but happy to have a song to his name
lool if kibens decides to record an album one day people will see some crazy things :D :D :D
-
;D
(https://i.postimg.cc/tggWz34v/26624599-D542-404-E-974-C-B9081-CB27-AC9.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)
-
oh my days i just knew it was this one,hahaha kibens in full effect of overcomplicated french :D :D :D :D
Hahaha I can't no one in the studio said "Naa this ain't it" What was Alino Kizaza's reaction when he heard this song lool?
Apparently he was pissed he spent a lot of money on this noise
-
I remember being shocked he gave a shout out to Koffi after their years-long World War 3 beef
-
I remember being shocked he gave a shout out to Koffi after their years-long World War 3 beef
yeah and not your simple "koffi olomide" like nsone in chantal(not meaning a bad comparison guys)
a full proper libanga,"le grand mopao koffi olomide chocolat chaud l'homme a la bentley" i am sure quadra had one of his ecstatic reactions when hearing :D :D :D
-
I remember being shocked he gave a shout out to Koffi after their years-long World War 3 beef
yeah and not your simple "koffi olomide" like nsone in chantal(not meaning a bad comparison guys)
a full proper libanga,"le grand mopao koffi olomide chocolat chaud l'homme a la bentley" i am sure quadra had one of his ecstatic reactions when hearing :D :D :D
I can imagine the scene of him sitting then hearing it and him shouting "Ehhh" and getting up to almost jump and laughing
-
i am sure deep down both him and jb miss those moments,i heard that jb recently sold it but even the house facing koffi directly was also jb's so they were seeing each other for fun
koffi would send somebody of his house or jb telling jdl to go buy ntaba which they'd eat and talk and drink for hours
-
i am sure deep down both him and jb miss those moments,i heard that jb recently sold it but even the house facing koffi directly was also jb's so they were seeing each other for fun
koffi would send somebody of his house or jb telling jdl to go buy ntaba which they'd eat and talk and drink for hours
Man they should just make up, if they become cool again I'm sure we'll see Koffi on Jb's snapchat and Jb on Koffi's instagram with a selfie of them two lol
-
I don't like Kibens" compositions, at least the songs he wrote for JB in BCBG: too many words in french. It destroys the harmony of the sings and it's just annoying.
I blame him for that style of writing in which people now think that you have to put "complicated" french words to sound bright and sophisticated. Kibens had JB sounding like Celine Dion. Sad.