Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Manzambi94 on May 15, 2020, 14:19
-
https://youtu.be/yG1pjlzQMuY
https://youtu.be/RdHmJDGIBXw
https://youtu.be/3EcECiNipCg
Werra usually give his best in rhumbas while singimg for politicians am I the only one who have noticed this? Don't get me wrong Werra did some excellent songs for other donors or about other topic but is like that when he does songs for politicians he reaches another dimension for example listen to the song for Muyeji or Obiang
-
I feel like music and politics should just stay away from each other.
-
That’s because they him money which motivates him to give more. But if I was Obiang I would have furious, why associated my name with Veve Kiamuangana, Clement Mambu, etc. There’s a part that the female chorus sings that he has to have compassion with his population, because somebody who doesn’t have love, won’t see God. But look how he treating the population Equatorial Guinea and he isn’t the hope of the African youth like they keep mentioning him like that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gip9DQVas8
Équatorial Guinea has normally like Gabon & Congo Brazzaville, to be the monaco of Africa, because of the huge amount of oil and the small population they have (just 1,9 million people). But look how the presidential families of those countries are playing with money (I heard that the oil is about to finish in Gabon, if that’s true, then it’s horrible. Because only France who was getting 80% of it trough ELF profited and the Bongo-family).
-
I feel like music and politics should just stay away from each other.
Totally agree. At the end of the day elections in Africa are rigged, people don't really vote the usual Nguesso, Kabila, Dos Santos (back in the days) but these guys wants to act like they did win in fair elections. As Kakol said if you wanma go down that route and give your life for spirits and so on why don't you make your country clean instead of thinkimg about money only
-
That’s because they him money which motivates him to give more. But if I was Obiang I would have furious, why associated my name with Veve Kiamuangana, Clement Mambu, etc. There’s a part that the female chorus sings that he has to have compassion with his population, because somebody who doesn’t have love, won’t see God. But look how he treating the population Equatorial Guinea and he isn’t the hope of the African youth like they keep mentioning him like that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gip9DQVas8
Équatorial Guinea has normally like Gabon & Congo Brazzaville, to be the monaco of Africa, because of the huge amount of oil and the small population they have (just 1,9 million people). But look how the presidential families of those countries are playing with money (I heard that the oil is about to finish in Gabon, if that’s true, then it’s horrible. Because only France who was getting 80% of it trough ELF profited and the Bongo-family).
Congo Brazzaville until some years ago was an example one of the few African countries with a pensiom system, stable with people who didn't flee the country, but now with the pensions being uncertained and with streets flooding it seems a dream who comes to an end, for the Gabon I really don't know them well. Obiang is just a monster who killed his own uncle to get in power young Gunieans fleeding to Spain becauase there isn't much chance there in Eq. Guinea
-
That’s because they him money which motivates him to give more. But if I was Obiang I would have furious, why associated my name with Veve Kiamuangana, Clement Mambu, etc.
Why?
-
So if you were the son of a president, you would accept to hear you name being compared and sung along with names of businesmen, drugsdealers, chekuleurs and ordinary people who aren’t on your level ?
-
That’s because they him money which motivates him to give more. But if I was Obiang I would have furious, why associated my name with Veve Kiamuangana, Clement Mambu, etc. There’s a part that the female chorus sings that he has to have compassion with his population, because somebody who doesn’t have love, won’t see God. But look how he treating the population Equatorial Guinea and he isn’t the hope of the African youth like they keep mentioning him like that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gip9DQVas8
Équatorial Guinea has normally like Gabon & Congo Brazzaville, to be the monaco of Africa, because of the huge amount of oil and the small population they have (just 1,9 million people). But look how the presidential families of those countries are playing with money (I heard that the oil is about to finish in Gabon, if that’s true, then it’s horrible. Because only France who was getting 80% of it trough ELF profited and the Bongo-family).
Congo Brazzaville until some years ago was an example one of the few African countries with a pensiom system, stable with people who didn't flee the country, but now with the pensions being uncertained and with streets flooding it seems a dream who comes to an end, for the Gabon I really don't know them well. Obiang is just a monster who killed his own uncle to get in power young Gunieans fleeding to Spain becauase there isn't much chance there in Eq. Guinea
Mwaah since the 70s you have people (mostly people from the South) leaving Brazzaville to live in France and later Gabon(for political reasons). But it became more worser with the civil-war and the economic situation since the moment that Sassou re-took the power in 1997 isn’t good, it was better than many countries in Africa, but it wasn’t that people were living very well there. Otherwise whole Kinshasa have been migrated there like the way many went to South Africa, Angola & Gabon (when they discovered oil there and looking for people to work there).
-
And the French are directly complicity in keeping oppressive regimes such as Obiang, Sassou, Ali Bongo in power for a long time to protect their own interests. Former French secret services confirmed how Ali Bongo was declared winner after getting 37% of the against his opponent who got 42%. They simply swapped the results to give Ali 42%. There was a three part documentary on Aljazeera TV youtube channel titled "The French African Connection". I don't if it's there. It documents all the clandestine continued support of oppressive regime in Africa by France.
-
And the French are directly complicity in keeping oppressive regimes such as Obiang, Sassou, Ali Bongo in power for a long time to protect their own interests. Former French secret services confirmed how Ali Bongo was declared winner after getting 37% of the against his opponent who got 42%. They simply swapped the results to give Ali 42%. There was a three part documentary on Aljazeera TV youtube channel titled "The French African Connection". I don't if it's there. It documents all the clandestine continued support of oppressive regime in Africa by France.
https://youtu.be/ufIoM2ZCxSk
These two?
https://youtu.be/-ybGXSFknfs