Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: POLE POSTION on May 16, 2020, 09:59
-
The new Viva La Musica band of our music leader leading leaders in his band
https://youtu.be/HOrAHYsOPwo
What a professional performance and the setting just brilliant
The new challenge show your ability live
-
Kabossé wants to releases the own acoustic ! :-X :-X :-X :-X
-
Indeed la Classe est la difference. Didn't know Tshelele was this good.
-
Where is Rice Matadien today ?
-
I saw him last week on television, he was talking about his trip to dubai .... he disses ferré saying that he was too local compared to fally ...! it is a product formed by werrason etc ...
Where is Rice Matadien today ?
-
Nice ! Nice ! Nice !
Ferre and the boys are on fire these days. Let the music talk.
-
I saw him last week on television, he was talking about his trip to dubai .... he disses ferré saying that he was too local compared to fally ...! it is a product formed by werrason etc ...
Where is Rice Matadien today ?
Mawa, it was better for him to say again some years with Ferré and after start a solo career
-
I saw him last week on television, he was talking about his trip to dubai .... he disses ferré saying that he was too local compared to fally ...! it is a product formed by werrason etc ...
Where is Rice Matadien today ?
Lol why doesn't he join Fally then or Wenge Maison Mere or QL? These guys must understand tht insultimg will not get you anywhere even Fabro tried that game Cible ekenda wapi? I never understood why Ferre let these guys with no substance or things to say to say shit like this? I mean if it wasn't for Ferre you wouldn't be known Matadien