Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: congo-243 on May 16, 2020, 19:56
-
From 1990-until 2005
-
Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collective
-
Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?
-
Maybe top three sebene
-
Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collective
Collective, ndeko something like 5
-
Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?
5
-
Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collective
Collective, ndeko something like 5
Ehh I can’t even do that I can only my favourite albums with the best in it
-
Ehhh lol that’s 15 years, are you asking one sebene or a collective
Collective, ndeko something like 5
Ehh I can’t even do that I can only my favourite albums with the best in it
Since it's complicated, I would like to know which 5 albums has the best sebenes
-
Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?
5
That's not enough for me ;D. I'll have to put out a top 10 sebenes list, with some honourable mentions.
-
Hoo boy. How many sebenes can or should we include?
5
That's not enough for me ;D. I'll have to put out a top 10 sebenes list, with some honourable mentions.
No problem
-
1. Extra Musica- Shalaï
2. Koffi Olomide- V12
3. Ben Nyambo & Choc Stars- Code 007/Epaka Masasi
4. Papa Wemba- A La Une Mwalimu
5. Quartier Latin Academia- Sanction
Honorable Mentions
1. Extra Musica- Trop C'est Trop
2. Koffi Olomide- Magie (THE DISTORTION MAN!)
3. Wenge Musica- Kin E Bouge
4. Alain Makaba- Pile Où Face (Makaba... What a monstrous guitarist)
5. Dindo Yogo & Lola Muana - Duo Du Tonnerre (Lipou)
6. Reddy Amisi- Étoile (Angunza is definitely Reddy's best générique to date)
All from me
-
This is hard but in no order
Koffi - Effrakata
Koffi - Loi
Wenge 4x4 - Pentagone
Wenge 4x4 - Les anges Adorables
Wenge Maison Mère - Force D’intervention Rapide
Honourable mention
Academia - Sanction
Werrason - Kibuisa
Koffi - Attentat
Koffi - Droit de veto
BCBG- Internet
-
(No order, I'm excluding generique)
I love the Patrouille des Star, especially the sebene on C'est Mon Choix. It's impossible not to dance with.
Extra Musica's 12 Balles is played with a determination that I've never seen from the band, it commands attention!
Koffi's Gilba because it's a very unique guitar tone yet aggressive and works well with the heavy drums and bass.
Aurlus Mabele has a great song; Bolingo n'gai which understands that there's a measure of perfection in simplicity. It doesn't try to dazzle with distortion or schizophrenic scale changes, but repeats a beautiful scale with occasion chord progressions.
-
(No order, I'm excluding generique)
I love the Patrouille des Star, especially the sebene on C'est Mon Choix. It's impossible not to dance with.
Extra Musica's 12 Balles is played with a determination that I've never seen from the band, it commands attention!
Koffi's Gilba because it's a very unique guitar tone yet aggressive and works well with the heavy drums and bass.
Aurlus Mabele has a great song; Bolingo n'gai which understands that there's a measure of perfection in simplicity. It doesn't try to dazzle with distortion or schizophrenic scale changes, but repeats a beautiful scale with occasion chord progressions.
Very dope list, I have changed the title of the subject, would u mind putting your input, please
-
1. Koffi Olomide - Affaire d'Etat
2. Extra Musica - Trop c'est Trop
3. Wenge Musica - Kin e Bouge
4. Werrason - Kibuisa Mpimpa
5. Extra Musica - Shalai
HMs
Wenge El Paris - Couvre-Feu
JB Mpiana - TH
Patrouille des Stars - Embargo
-
1. Werrason - Kibuisa Mpimpa
2. Extra Musica - Etat Major
3. Koffi Olomide - Effrakata
4. Koffi Olomide - Affaire D'Etat
5. Werrason - A la Queue Leu-Leu
Honorable Mentions
Bozi Boziana - Film Ebaluki
Extra Musica - Shalai
Les Marquis de Maison Mère - Miracles
Extra Musica - Trop c'est Trop
-
1. Extra Musica - Trop c'est Trop
2. Koffi Olomide - Effrakata
3. Wenge Musica 4x4 - Kalayi Boeing
4. Suzuki Luzubu - Decompte Finale
5. Werrason - Kibuisa Mpimpa
Honourable mention;
1. Koffi Olomide - Droit de Veto
2. Wenge Musica 4x4 - Pentagone
3. King Kester Emeneya - Longue Histoire
-
Sebenes or generics?
-
Sebenes or generics?
sebenes brothers