Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 16, 2020, 23:43
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAFfu_nVtk
from 1:15 min to 1:57 min
Here he's singing 2eme voix, since that Jordan Kusa wasn't there anymore to do that role. It would have been better if Lola Muana sung that way instead of doing tenor all those years, messing the chorus up along with Gipson.
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it was Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Whoa come on now remove Montana off that list he didn't mess anything up, (No Montana slander will not be tolerated loool) especially after Rolly Mayemba's interview. I'd put Kusa up there as those that would mess up the chorus. If Mustapha didn't leave so soon QL would not have had those issues.
-
lol
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Whoa come on now remove Montana off that list he didn't mess anything up, (No Montana slander will not be tolerated loool) especially after Rolly Mayemba's interview. I'd put Kusa up there as those that would mess up the chorus. If Mustapha didn't leave so soon QL would not have had those issues.
I'd replace Montana with Depitcho if we're talking about messing up choruses! Even Lola as already mentioned
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Whoa come on now remove Montana off that list he didn't mess anything up, (No Montana slander will not be tolerated loool) especially after Rolly Mayemba's interview. I'd put Kusa up there as those that would mess up the chorus. If Mustapha didn't leave so soon QL would not have had those issues.
I'd replace Montana with Depitcho if we're talking about messing up choruses! Even Lola as already mentioned
I agree, add Jordan aswel
-
guys i dont certify its true but i heard from 3 people regular at la zamba then that when lola went to test werra said " ahhh sss boye na ba voix ya ba ntaba na mouvement awa makambu wana ezalaka tse tse tse fallait passsss bon to creeler ye barre 24 " :D :D :D
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it was Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Montana ?
-
guys i dont certify its true but i heard from 3 people regular at la zamba then that when lola went to test werra said " ahhh sss boye na ba voix ya ba ntaba na mouvement awa makambu wana ezalaka tse tse tse fallait passsss bon to creeler ye barre 24 " :D :D :D
LOOOOOL
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Whoa come on now remove Montana off that list he didn't mess anything up, (No Montana slander will not be tolerated loool) especially after Rolly Mayemba's interview. I'd put Kusa up there as those that would mess up the chorus. If Mustapha didn't leave so soon QL would not have had those issues.
I'd replace Montana with Depitcho if we're talking about messing up choruses! Even Lola as already mentioned
I wouldn’t even put Depitcho on their either though cause you couldn’t hear him in choruses. His voice would always be covered by Sam and Bouro in droit de veto and Attentat there was Babia, Mustapha, Eric and Mamale who were dominating the chorus. Even in concerts his mic was on low
-
guys i dont certify its true but i heard from 3 people regular at la zamba then that when lola went to test werra said " ahhh sss boye na ba voix ya ba ntaba na mouvement awa makambu wana ezalaka tse tse tse fallait passsss bon to creeler ye barre 24 " :D :D :D
ba voix ya ba ntaba ahh loool
-
Lol In QL for me there was three musician who used to mess up the chorus, it was Gipson, Lola and Montana and until today I wonder how Koffi was convinced to let them sing.
Montana ?
yes Montana, not saying he's a bad singer but his voice just doesn't do it for me, just boring.