Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: shamala on May 17, 2020, 18:20
-
What do think of Gesac performance here... Who are the other atalakus? Is Turbillion here?
https://youtu.be/ALcGb7UDPTY
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
Interesting comment. Who do you think gave him the animations?
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
I was about to say the same thing during his time in QL he was doing the same cries over and over in concerts "Ce'st le moment!, Aller Sarkozy" lol
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultur a. All his animations came from someone
No. Gessac was great. Gessac never had the opportunity to express himself in QL. He came just before Koffi turned QL into Quartier Cindy. Gessac did a great job in Cultura.
C'est le moment was a great animaton; people today claim that Gessac was trash, but C'est le moment shook the world back then. There used to be a little snippet, a very bad quality one, that used to be played in clubs and parties and peple were going crazy.
Gessac came in QL in a bad moment. Had Koffi gave him the proper space, history would've been different.
-
What do think of Gesac performance here... Who are the other atalakus? Is Turbillion here?
https://youtu.be/ALcGb7UDPTY
My point is atalakus and musicians operate under certain environment. They may not have a the artistic freedom as it were. Archos gave an example where Genta changes his cri to get the attention of the boss. I dare say WMM environment was better for Bill that the current solo environment
Gesac has a very powerful voice and in my opinion Cultur environment was better for him. The same for Bercy. For me his best performance was "Mosapi Liboso" and "Yo Nani"
By the way yesterday I noticed that the famous Kimbagu introduction video in WMM had been played for a while when he was in Les Samurai but it did not get the traction it got with wmm
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
Interesting comment. Who do you think gave him the animations?
For the album Signature, Gesac had animation of "male mambwa" from the comedian Lady Esobe. On Yo Nani, his animations came from Moise Chine with a bit from Nono Chaka, who was an understudy to Gesac. Nono Chaka was eventually given some space on Et Apres, but was left behind for Faux Mutu with some of his animations being interpreted by Eclipse Mososo.
-
Male mabwe was animated Papy Louange
-
Gessac was a perfect Bill Clinton copycat. I don't know why Koffi never gave Gesac more space. He was actually very creative.
Gesac was useless when it came to creativity. He had the same issue in Cultura. All his animations came from someone
Bro. You know how many Atalaku used.other people's cries? For example Mapipo gave 90% of his cries to the biggeet animator in the game so I don't know why with Gessac is a problem
-
The crazy fact is that Gessac actually has a 1er voix type.of voice like Kene Kene and both of them changed it to please their bosses and become Bill Copycats I remember the first test of Kene Kene where he sang a crie who would become a crie in Wabelo Sebene with Mogratana on lead and people went crazy he had a voice almost like a mix between Djouna and Caludji I am trying to find that video but it is impossible