Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 26, 2020, 01:45

Title: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 26, 2020, 01:45

(https://i.postimg.cc/nLNXgGvj/C682-D258-DA08-40-DE-93-A1-3-E05-FAE8-BD2-E.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/WzwtDRxg/F35-E9004-453-D-4-B1-F-BCBA-53-F9-AC1-F6792.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/kX7B04tc/A4-C226-DA-4-C7-A-4814-921-C-9-F8784-BE3-DA9.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/520jtRgQ/94307707-19-BA-4-EF3-93-AC-7367284-C696-D.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/yN3dm3wV/70-D4-A827-451-A-4480-92-EB-D309945-A023-A.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/4ysxRLnd/8-ABF6-CA7-FCD5-4613-95-A3-F79-AC9-B6832-C.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/VLsk7V3Z/A389-C270-E4-EA-45-C4-A045-061-C9-FF6-E57-C.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/Kv9vC5bG/7301-A0-F0-4-E94-4-F44-9011-1-BE2-C362350-F.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/7ZdPZYbj/F1-D3-BAFA-7-C35-47-DB-82-FC-DC7848-F1-F48-A.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/ydX7jmnz/787-EA1-B9-13-F8-439-D-8-D47-3536-B41-B7-DAF.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/RZ69y5Gd/D5-E3-D988-F05-A-49-AA-BB6-A-58945120-C06-B.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/8z2DVK0S/D7633103-9871-4-BE9-81-C4-12-AA9-AA9-C2-A2.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/W3nPg2bN/4-EEEECEC-C420-4-FAF-A4-AF-4-F52-CE3-A972-C.jpg) (https://postimages.org/)

(https://i.postimg.cc/T1NMNCDB/A826733-F-78-FE-4-FC6-AEA4-15-D9-AAE63-EC1.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/bSnBs0LR)
Title: Re: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)
Post by: Wenge1995 on May 26, 2020, 02:06
You were there?! Great pictures
Title: Re: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 26, 2020, 02:47
As a Chicagoan, I'm aware this was his only concert in Chicago? I was only about 7 around this time, so I, unfortunately, missed the opportunity to go to this concert. But what bugs me more is that my parents never knew of this concert despite being huge koffi fans at the time smh.
Title: Re: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 26, 2020, 15:19
No, I saw it on the Facebook of a friend.

Koffi also performed in 2001 & 1994 in Chicago
Title: Re: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 26, 2020, 17:42
Oh wow really? I feel even more ashamed lol