Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 26, 2020, 23:32
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/s2hJbPnB/86-D28508-99-D3-404-C-BE20-E03-CD306-EDAC.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/XZnFC563)
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/SsD4c4tZ/9-C28-A1-CE-D689-4-D6-B-A38-A-64-A7-B43094-A4.gif) (https://postimages.org/)
-
Loool it's because of stuff like this why Celeo gets trolled. Unless he himself is trolling (which he probably is)
-
I don't understand the irony and or the trolling, but if I was Celeo I wouldn't do it, Fally fans are capable to make Celeo a soldout concert of all Fally fans to then boo him for all the concert
-
Oh my, I can already imagine the clowning from Fally's fans lol. Luckily for him, the combatants probably wouldn't want to deal with him anyway.
-
Oh my, I can already imagine the clowning from Fally's fans lol. Luckily for him, the combatants probably wouldn't want to deal with him anyway.
You don't actually think Celeo would even fill half that hall do you? I mean no disrespect I like Celeo but let's be honest here.
-
Oh my, I can already imagine the clowning from Fally's fans lol. Luckily for him, the combatants probably wouldn't want to deal with him anyway.
You don't actually think Celeo would even fill half that hall do you? I mean no disrespect I like Celeo but let's be honest here.
I'd actually be surprised if just over 1000 people attended his show. Let alone 800.
-
This is the problem with Congolese people. Why be so hard with someone because he always tell the truth. To be honnest celeo is not a bad singer and his music is not bad . he makes good rumba and his generics are decent. But just because he does not tolerate the idea of other singer underestimating him makes him being a bad person. He has some bad side too but lets face it. He has albums that contain great song that some how some people in paris or everywhere in europ like. And if he decide to play at the olympia to make them happy..where is the issue there.. This why our country will not change if people just keep on underestimating other because they think or feel superior to the others. This non sense need to be stopped.
-
i understand the mocking and underestimating somehow,because people are used to guys never really bouncing back from a big downfall,the only example i can remember is djuna djanana who went from a laughing stock being mocked for doing security job to a very respected guy because of dadju and gims people even want know to get close to him in hope that he can convince dadju or gims to make a feat with them
and it will happen one day that somebody bounces back "directly" himself,thats something common in life that somebody was mocked belittled given as done for life and boom one day people are surprised
back properly on celeo,before lockdown he was in negotiation with a couple of labels who will give him an organized staff maybe thats also why he is so confident to achieve it despite adversity,thats the thing with him his solo career has been done with constant fighting to overcome barriers,so he is in a mindset that he will continue breaking barriers
and thats somehow true with what he has faced he should have been much worse than he is
-
This is the problem with Congolese people. Why be so hard with someone because he always tell the truth. To be honnest celeo is not a bad singer and his music is not bad . he makes good rumba and his generics are decent. But just because he does not tolerate the idea of other singer underestimating him makes him being a bad person. He has some bad side too but lets face it. He has albums that contain great song that some how some people in paris or everywhere in europ like. And if he decide to play at the olympia to make them happy..where is the issue there.. This why our country will not change if people just keep on underestimating other because they think or feel superior to the others. This non sense need to be stopped.
Took the words out of my mouth.