Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on May 27, 2020, 21:05

Title: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: archos on May 27, 2020, 21:05
https://mbote.cd/kabose-bulembi-annonce-un-concert-au-zenith-de-paris-en-2021/posts/30449
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Matebu on May 27, 2020, 21:09
Me and my small time disapora artists cousins will be annoucing a 2021 double Palais des Sports concert tomorrow afternoon also. Friday I hear Fabregas will annouce his 2021 Bercy
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: SLK97 on May 27, 2020, 21:11
Now I'm waiting for Lacoste to announce his double Stade de France and that will be next summer planned out for me lol. As long as they don't all play on the same day, that is.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: congo-243 on May 27, 2020, 21:36
April fools?
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Matebu on May 27, 2020, 21:50
April fools?
Nah, just high on drugs
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: congo-243 on May 27, 2020, 21:52
April fools?
Nah, just high on drugs
Jordan Kusa Triple Olympia on the way?
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 27, 2020, 22:39
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 27, 2020, 22:54
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.
No way Yaya you got onto us for bantering about Celeo performing at Olympia so keep that same energy loool  ;D ;D
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 27, 2020, 23:09
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 27, 2020, 23:11
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.
Can I open your show?  ;D
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: SLK97 on May 27, 2020, 23:11
I’m also going to be performing at Zenith come December.

May I be your opening act ;D? After all, I need to attract some attention for my upcoming Christmas concert in Olympia and my NYE show at Brixton lol.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: SLK97 on May 27, 2020, 23:12
Lol I will be performing in Wembley arena first to celebrate end of confinement.

Nah brother, Wembley won't cut it. You need to perform at the O2 Arena if you want them talking about you.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 27, 2020, 23:14
Bo zela triple Madison Square Garden. Nga mutu nabanda ngo, boko rever. (Marie Paul voice)
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 27, 2020, 23:20
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Matebu on May 27, 2020, 23:23
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: CM PRINCE on May 27, 2020, 23:27
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall
I don’t care what anyone says that was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen someone do to another person, it was just brilliant  :D that’s an artists worst nightmare performing in an empty room

(https://i.postimg.cc/pV3LgwV4/FEE9-A66-A-2-B5-F-4-C62-9-A8-C-92-EE5-EBBC5-FA.png) (https://postimages.org/)
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: BienMat23 on May 28, 2020, 00:08
This stuff is soo hilarious loooool I’m sure these people don’t hear themselves when they speak.
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 28, 2020, 00:16
Loool
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on May 28, 2020, 00:24
https://mbote.cd/kabose-bulembi-annonce-un-concert-au-zenith-de-paris-en-2021/posts/30449

Can someone tell Deplick to go ahead and book Bercy pls....if a 73k Youtube view guy can book Zenith why not him  ;D

(https://i.postimg.cc/BQrBpC4f/6-CA9-FE5-F-E598-462-E-8-C4-C-5-EC3-A9-B0-F766.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/zVkhXKyx)
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 28, 2020, 07:59
Soon I will fill Parc Des Princes! I will avenge Koffi! Tickets are out soon
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: archos on May 28, 2020, 10:54
lacoste with usher? or trejakon? you the reason i sing ehh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: Manzambi94 on May 28, 2020, 11:37
Even though it might sound crazy, I believe Fally will do anything along with Robinio and the many other Ferre haters to make Kabose make the concert even though will be sad if he really manage to get it

You think they are as savage as 50 Cent (the Ipups and Ipupettes)? He bought all the tickets for a Ja Rule so he could perform to an empty concert hall


They are maybe even worse, it is that Celeo never exposed himself on making big event or concerts but if you leak this ideaof buying all of the seats you will see these people doing it
Title: Re: KABOSE ANNOUNCES ZENITH CONCERT FOR 2021
Post by: BercysFinest98 on May 28, 2020, 11:43
Bo zela triple Madison Square Garden. Nga mutu nabanda ngo, boko rever. (Marie Paul voice)
I AM SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW