Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 28, 2020, 18:11

Title: Live album of Werra’s Zenith 2008
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 28, 2020, 18:11
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzDTZCZu8s
Title: Re: Live album of Werra’s Zenith 2008
Post by: Matebu on May 28, 2020, 18:31
Wow, I've been looking for this for 11 years
Title: Re: Live album of Werra’s Zenith 2008
Post by: Seben_Maniac on May 28, 2020, 18:33
Wow, I've been looking for this for 11 years

I'm glad I was able to find it for you guys! I randomly found it on Amazon and had to grab it right away!
Title: Re: Live album of Werra’s Zenith 2008
Post by: congo-243 on May 28, 2020, 20:29
Bout time. 2010 Zénith’s sound is better than this why is that?
Title: Re: Live album of Werra’s Zenith 2008
Post by: Mfumu Vata on May 28, 2020, 20:46
Bout time. 2010 Zénith’s sound is better than this why is that?

They had to hurry to do the soundcheck, since that the concert of Mokobe finished late with also the threats coming from the Combattans. I remember Rodjani being mad at Meganet because of that. The same stuff would happened with Ferre who also started late, because he organised a concert of a Tunesian artist the same day. The concert of Fally also started very late and was badly organised by him, that why he & Fally wanted to re-do Zenith for new year, but that got cancelled due to not getting visa from Maison Schengen and the one planned in March getting sabotated by combattans.

Also don't forget that each concert has his own sound. Koffi for example 6 times at Zenith de Paris, the of each concert is different. The same for Werra's double Zenith, that of the first day is totally different from the second. (Drums, etc., lead guitar not being audible)

Btw they corrected alot of things in studio for Werra's Zenith 2010.