Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on May 29, 2020, 09:15
-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Or0Gfd0MNis
-
13th February 2021 it is then! LET'S GO!
-
I just wanna know what the QL lineup is gonna be for that concert and at least the confirmed that Fally will be a guest. I was hoping Cindy would get left behind but that won’t happen but I hope it won’t be like the Zenith 2009, and he’s really gonna sing with Didi Stone on stage.
-
Werra will be his guest, smart man. He needs Fally’s young fans and Werra’s Congolese die hard MM fans to fill that hall.
-
Could someone please translate it summarise all the information that he gave it what he said please
-
Werra will be his guest, smart man. He needs Fally’s young fans and Werra’s Congolese die hard MM fans to fill that hall.
Naa Koffi already has his own large fan base here he doesn’t necessarily need Werra or Fally’s fan base but at the same time I get what you’re saying.