Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on February 09, 2021, 22:34
-
https://youtu.be/UzC51rHzd18
gosh if microphones could speak they'd file a complaint for violence,this man shouts too much since some years
-
Every time I just see Gessac's name I get flashbacks and just think of those 3 years of torture of hearing him screaming "C'EST LEEEE MOMENT NDONGONDONGONDO C'EST LE MOMENT, BATIKILA MPIAKA EHHHHHHHHH ALLER SARKOZY"
-
he gotta get back in the studio with Wazekwa
-
Every time I just see Gessac's name I get flashbacks and just think of those 3 years of torture of hearing him screaming "C'EST LEEEE MOMENT NDONGONDONGONDO C'EST LE MOMENT, BATIKILA MPIAKA EHHHHHHHHH ALLER SARKOZY"
;D ;D ;D ;D
-
he gotta get back in the studio with Wazekwa
Lol it is impossible since Gessac had the brilliant Idea to insult Wazekwa, his brothers, his cousins and the entire family while still in the group lol, I don't know why Musicians are like this, Wazekwa surely had seen his weird and.funny things dealing.with Gessac and Bercy.
-
Every time I just see Gessac's name I get flashbacks and just think of those 3 years of torture of hearing him screaming "C'EST LEEEE MOMENT NDONGONDONGONDO C'EST LE MOMENT, BATIKILA MPIAKA EHHHHHHHHH ALLER SARKOZY"
I will defend Gessac and debate with you, but everytime I listen to Koffi's music or defend one of his ex employees something bad happens so I will agree with you, Koffi is scarying tho
-
the thing which will surely make it impossible for gesac to return is him coming to bury kindoki stuff nganga who claimed to him that he was struggleing because wazekwa blocked him so if he buries it he will see a strong change and find back his success
there is nothing wazekwa hates more than witchcraft around him,another guy junior wendo who wazekwa was turning into his new joss consideration wise(that little brother thing) was axed for starting to come to concerts with those type of spiritual guys you would not realise in craziest dreams given how they are dressed like normal people some are even looking like sapeurs at times
-
Where is Guylain Esamba?
-
Where is Guylain Esamba?
gone solo after being removed from the group over breaching the group rules repeatedly with dancers,he got one of the dancers pregnant while she had a guy so it created a lot of trouble with the guy sending gangsters to create havoc at cultura rehearsals
-
Where is Guylain Esamba?
gone solo after being removed from the group over breaching the group rules repeatedly with dancers,he got one of the dancers pregnant while she had a guy so it created a lot of trouble with the guy sending gangsters to create havoc at cultura rehearsals
Wazekwa is something else. If he can not forgive Essamba of all the people then Gesac can as well go to hell.
-
https://youtu.be/UzC51rHzd18
gosh if microphones could speak they'd file a complaint for violence,this man shouts too much since some years
Gesac animation compilations....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfVHFCkoKEE