Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on February 28, 2021, 16:36

Title: I DID NOT KNOW PICASSE WAS WILLY STAR'S BROTHER
Post by: archos on February 28, 2021, 16:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBnEfMPMSiY

Recently i was looking at picasse in the ferre events and telling myself this face looks like another artist,here celezino talked about his time in viva tendance and les marquis haha their last concert in a church just to make up for a contract
Title: Re: I DID NOT KNOW PICASSE WAS WILLY STAR'S BROTHER
Post by: Mfumu Vata on February 28, 2021, 16:52
That story about Wemba, how Wemba shouted when Celezino came to the rehearshal on 59:56 min killed me. Bandleaders are really bad, it's an artist right to get money. That's not normal, performing 4 times without getting paid, skipping even their workdays. They need to feed their children and wife. That's why I like Koffi who always pay his musicians even it's not enough, that receive atleast something. Thats not normal how Wemba treated the musicians of Viva Tendence, they were in Europe where everyone have their own life and not Kinshasa where you can do matolo. Really motema mabe