Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on January 12, 2022, 07:51

Title: I HOPE BILL OR KAPAYA DID EVEN A LITTLE SYMBOL FOR THIS MAN
Post by: archos on January 12, 2022, 07:51
https://youtu.be/0QJkgsAirAA

at 15th minute,sabou muchacha,djouna mumbafu's big brother and father of thierry synthé and carlito the ngongi player of bcbg,reveals that the famous "eh wenge" was inspired from him
when you know how influential this was 
Title: Re: I HOPE BILL OR KAPAYA DID EVEN A LITTLE SYMBOL FOR THIS MAN
Post by: shamala on January 12, 2022, 16:58
https://youtu.be/0QJkgsAirAA

at 15th minute,sabou muchacha,djouna mumbafu's big brother and father of thierry synthé and carlito the ngongi player of bcbg,reveals that the famous "eh wenge" was inspired from him
when you know how influential this was

Is he a musician or composer?
Title: Re: I HOPE BILL OR KAPAYA DID EVEN A LITTLE SYMBOL FOR THIS MAN
Post by: archos on January 12, 2022, 19:54
yes most of their family are musicians(djouna,yaya londa,him and a couple who died) but not everybody got the same luck to have a big career