Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Mfumu Vata on October 03, 2026, 20:41

Title: This tiktok-user is really evil for not wanting to share his videos on youtube
Post by: Mfumu Vata on October 03, 2026, 20:41
https://www.tiktok.com/@pogbance3/video/7692479535249460513

I believe that he wants to mock us for not having these videos in our possessions anymore
Title: Re: This tiktok-user is really evil for not wanting to share his videos on youtube
Post by: CM PRINCE on October 03, 2026, 22:29
Bro he is sooooo annoying. Everyone keeps telling him to post on YouTube but he laughs and refuses, I even sent him a dm and he ignored.
Title: Re: This tiktok-user is really evil for not wanting to share his videos on youtube
Post by: SLK97 on October 03, 2026, 22:48
I knew who this would be about. I remember Prince or JV saying that man was flexing his rare collection without bothering to share it with us. We have a word for people like him: gatekeeper.
Title: Re: This tiktok-user is really evil for not wanting to share his videos on youtube
Post by: Matebu on October 03, 2026, 23:40
Terrible - he’s doing this to get followers fast since people like us have been looking for these clips for years. This is probably his parents collection.