Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: archos on November 02, 2015, 16:05
-
https://youtu.be/qIQ0wWFFacY
https://youtu.be/lEey8u9qUTY
both did songs with strong traditional feeling,a "broken french" except that bill went for pure sebene while gesac continued in some sort of coupe decale
-
Reminds me of their "confrontation" in Sai Sai's Koffi Central. ;D ;D ;D I'd image this is how it'd occur up to this day.
55:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UW6BlxtuQ?t=3330
-
lol the guy picked to bill's role was a very good pick,he is very similar to bill except bill gained more weight(even is "hairy" on his chest like bill lol)
That scene caused gesac to be very pissed at saisai for months
-
Reminds me of their "confrontation" in Sai Sai's Koffi Central. ;D ;D ;D I'd image this is how it'd occur up to this day.
55:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UW6BlxtuQ?t=3330
Hahaha lmao this is pure comedy :D :D. Koffi must've been proud.
-
I feel like Style Moomberg is a very underrated song.