Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: dbz123 on December 19, 2015, 00:02
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdsZmBPJ0wk
Charly solo really surprised me here and kunzardo is surely missed!
-
I prefer this version then the one they actually released. Bercy said that they had another generique that didn't make the album.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5RNvxcB54 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c76l15sspk
-
I prfer this version then the one they actually released. Bercy said that they had another generique that didn't make the album.
indeed they did and hadji also told me the same thing for derangement which ferre kept it on his phone
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeqFHXFUwk
that new partition that charly created at 51:38 made me convinced that he is a good soloist and got the same style of flamme kapaya
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdsZmBPJ0wk
Charly solo really surprised me here and kunzardo is surely missed!
I prefer this over the original that sound so organic and Charly did well here strong sebene :)