Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on December 24, 2015, 09:49
-
Translation Later. But I think that it should be more of JB because Werra is actually producing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAH5x5fCaRM
-
You always like this thing "translation later" why not just give over view then if you don't have time.
-
in short they are saying what we have been saying for ages,jb unlike other artists does not release every year,bcbg artists are very weak in terms of promotion jb does not seek buzz often whereas many artists always do whatever so that people massively talk about them,then on werra's side they say werra lost so much good musicians because of unfair treatment,referring to brigade and heritier's affair,or how nicodem was taken to states instead of lobeso
and that if werra and jb were like they were 10 15 years grand hotel would have " exploded" when they played together
-
You always like this thing "translation later" why not just give over view then if you don't have time.
Because I rather give a summary then just a quick two sentence overview when I have the time.