Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: bencuri on January 01, 2016, 18:54

Title: Best CD of 2015
Post by: bencuri on January 01, 2016, 18:54
Let us know your choice! Please pick max. 3.

Myself, I would vote for I Love You of Wazekwa, but I have just noticed it was released in 2014. LOL
Title: Re: Best CD of 2015
Post by: JV “Lone Ranger” on January 01, 2016, 19:56
Anapipo - Fabro (was released late December 2014)
Title: Re: Best CD of 2015
Post by: Matebu on January 02, 2016, 01:09
F-Victeam - Libre Parcours. I have criticisms here and there, but overall best album this year for me.

Nobody is in hurry to release ablums anymore and it's killing the industry. I was awaiting 2015 releases from Manda chante, Ferre's Group album (vaporware if you ask me), and of course BCBG, though we at least got generiques before the year end.