Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: NEWSIDE96 on January 04, 2016, 14:38
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaiht2j61g
I swear this guy has something else Ferre Gola is too dangerous especially in these era I think he sounds way better under Wenge compositions then his own, ;D He was scared of Papa Wemba lol but credit to him for letting him sing with him he spotted talent straight away look at Aimelia and Kusangila's reaction.
-
lol ferre was very shy at that period or very impressed,i remember he used to ask roger ngandu and mbuta kiss for "permission"before going on stage waiting for werra or jb calling him to sing a bit
indeed i also prefer the former ferre,i could listen to that ferre all day long
-
out of topic i just noticed something weird on youtube,sometimes on the right of the page you have "similar artists" to your research,and i found out that ferre had marchouse's image on his name,is it because marchouse does hundreds of videos?
-
out of topic i just noticed something weird on youtube,sometimes on the right of the page you have "similar artists" to your research,and i found out that ferre had marchouse's image on his name,is it because marchouse does hundreds of videos?
I don't blame Marchouse his earned name for himself alors president Ferre I don't know what to say? ??? :-\
-
(http://i63.tinypic.com/332c8jn.png)
here is a screenshot of what i am talking about