Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: NEWSIDE96 on January 06, 2016, 19:49
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsj5w2QvDx8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Bl2JgB4pU
Probably one the greatest lead partitions ever played by the Zaiko generation who ever played it is a legend.
-
if i am not mistaken its started from manuaku then reworked later by roxy le grand niawu then beniko
-
Pepe Felly Manuaku, Meridjo Belobi & Bapius Muaka ba nkolo histoire 'ango.
-
if i am not mistaken its started from manuaku then reworked later by roxy le grand niawu then beniko
All three legends even though I'm not the biggest fan of Zaiko. ;D
-
I wonder if there will be a band in the coming 10 years, who can impose bands and generations to play like them, like Zaiko & African Jazz did.
-
if i am not mistaken its started from manuaku then reworked later by roxy le grand niawu then beniko
Shiro Shiro reworked also a part with that "Nsunsu ikokele" animation of Nono Monzuluku
-
I wonder if there will be a band in the coming 10 years, who can impose bands and generations to play like them, like Zaiko & African Jazz did.
Anything is possible talent still exists we just have to wait how long I don't know