Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: mampenza on January 22, 2016, 23:21

Title: PAPY KAKOL ALELI
Post by: mampenza on January 22, 2016, 23:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5pwo6yQQA

Wow listen to this surprising song sanged by Kakol I wonder why he never made a vocal until now in Wenge
Title: Re: PAPY KAKOL ALELI
Post by: SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on January 23, 2016, 15:06
Maybe he knows that his strength is drumming but he is definitely  good on vocals, even better than Werrason.
Title: Re: PAPY KAKOL ALELI
Post by: archos on January 23, 2016, 15:15
kakol has explained that he can sing his songs if he wants to but he wants to let singers shine,also it would require that he sings the songs live aswell so he'd have to leave his drums for a moment but he does not want it,and as far as i know he sometimes sings in chorus of songs already
Title: Re: PAPY KAKOL ALELI
Post by: mampenza on January 23, 2016, 18:18
Maybe he knows that his strength is drumming but he is definitely  good on vocals, even better than Werrason.
It doesn't take long to be better than Werrason at vocals lol, the only guy who were singing like him is Capuccino but anyway yes Kakol  is really good at singing I noticed it when he was publicizing his single Bolingo Ya Sika on Fleche Ingeta's Album and did the choir for a bit Bolingo 'a sika ekoki pe kokoma ya kala and I was like wow, and now I see that he can sing but I don't think he thinnks his strength is drumming he just doens't care about singing and I think he is terribly wrong on that because I would love to see and I think that Congolese music fans as well would like to see a vocal of Kakol, I mean is like when Hèritier in Fanatique Na Ngai which was as well a Papy Kakol's song was making the atalaku for the first part I found it original and nice