Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on February 12, 2016, 22:40

Title: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: Jdog on February 12, 2016, 22:40
Man Cedrick and Arches killed it!!
https://youtu.be/u9PITKpuQ4U
https://youtu.be/FkM6hk-CtxQ
https://youtu.be/y55CViCtC9U
https://youtu.be/4yc65j-2qs8
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: Matebu on February 12, 2016, 23:02
Good stuff.

Jdog, as a friendly notice - these YouTube topic videos, as a result of licensing rights, aren't viewable by members in certain countries like Kenya, DRC. Often times these clips are deleted then reposted.

Same case with Deezer not being available in the USA.
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: BG-ground on February 12, 2016, 23:43
Not bad at all...kinda digging the first one
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: Roméo Seben on February 13, 2016, 00:13
Sabalo  8) ya paty
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: mrvibes on February 13, 2016, 07:10
ambi is a tricky  song , was expecting an explosive  seben ... lol   but ya paty is my favorite though .
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: Jdog on February 13, 2016, 20:51
Matebu, thanks for letting me know. Yeah Deezer atill hasn't been available in the U.S after 2 or 3 years.
Title: Re: The generiques from Fabregas's new album Je Pense
Post by: Longbluesquid on February 14, 2016, 07:12
This is not a horrible album I think he made too many songs. It is better than 13e apotre of Koffi and flèche ingeta. It's kind of odd I finding Congolese artists releasing 20+ songs most lacking sebene. I split listening of this in 2 nights, I dont think I could listen all at once.