Congo Vibes

Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: Jdog on February 20, 2016, 17:50

Title: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: Jdog on February 20, 2016, 17:50
It's been a week since Fabregas's new album Je Pense has come out and I was wondering what do you guys think of it.
Title: Re: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: Longbluesquid on February 21, 2016, 07:44
Well it was decent, too long though with not many sebenes. This business of releasing 20+ songs with not much sebene needs to stop I think. But it is a fairly good album. The song maestro I liked and ambi.
Title: Re: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on February 21, 2016, 09:54
Too many rhumba songs,wish he did some slows which end with sebene. I like the forklore song though. The generiques are good but sound too similar.
Title: Re: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: Jdog on February 21, 2016, 19:06
I didn't think the generiques sounded the same and I wish he had sebene at the end of some of the rhumbas.
Title: Re: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: archos on February 22, 2016, 18:55
there is some good stuff,but i am honestly shocked by the number of songs and the guy is not even 30, in that context where only generiques are having success that's almost suicidal(even though he still has some "immunity" as a new in the game with lifobo and bo ngai which did well)
but then again the money generated from mabanga and selling songs is mouthwathering, easily into hundred of thousand of dollars
Title: Re: What do you guys think of Je Pense?
Post by: Jdog on February 22, 2016, 20:06
Yeah I really don't know why he had to release so much then again some American rappers release a lot of mixtapes a year. I don't think its a good thing that out of like 30 songs I only like 4 or 5 rhumbas.