Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: mvulusi96 on February 20, 2016, 18:47
-
https://www.facebook.com/vpplabouche/photos/a.499421200205896.1073741829.444877962326887/602475163233832/?type=3&theater
-
the reason said in that story( that koffi slept with his girlfriend on valentines day) is quite likely and happened so much in latino,but whether it really happened this time,time will tell
-
https://www.facebook.com/vpplabouche/photos/p.602497263231622/602497263231622/?type=3&theater
A screenshot of a chat with one guy close to koffi
it says koffi and laetitia cursed bouro on stage and he would miss today's concert
-
So Bouro is still with Laetitia, I thought she was Europe based? Knowing Koffi's tendencies its one of those situations you knew was bound to happen, no? ;D Potentially messy situation going on again.
As harsh as it sounds Bouro, is around 40 mark. If music isn't working out, he should look towards an alternative path in the meantime considering the amount of kids he has. He shouldn't be having to live in his boss's home.
-
https://www.facebook.com/vpplabouche/photos/p.602497263231622/602497263231622/?type=3&theater
A screenshot of a chat with one guy close to koffi
it says koffi and laetitia cursed bouro on stage and he would miss today's concert
Why did they want to curse Bouro?
-
Gobsmacked literally, crazy situation and I can't believe it
-
He shouldn't have gone back in the first place as its been said loads of time quartier latin is not the same anymore its no longer quartier latin to me quartier latin doesn't exist anymore
-
but guys if this is true do you think cindy will go nuts and fight with koffi and leave him and the group should I get my hopes up and get my champagne out and start celebrating?!!!
-
i called kin a bit and i am hearing that koffi tried to sacrifice bouro already through accident recently but it did not work out then he wanted to eliminate him to get total freedom with the girl
coming from "batu ya kati"
-
why doesnt he join the Fvicteam label. Eric tutsi did it he looking way better than before and has no beef with anybody . seriously koffi is a mess.
-
i called kin a bit and i am hearing that koffi tried to sacrifice bouro already through accident recently but it did not work out then he wanted to eliminate him to get total freedom with the girl
coming from "batu ya kati"
koffi I hope God touches his heart changes him. you see what I mean about koffi, when Frere JF Ifonge denounces his dark behaviour he has a point but at the end of the day it's his business I just wish him, bouro and the girl good luck.
-
but guys if this is true do you think cindy will go nuts and fight with koffi and leave him and the group should I get my hopes up and get my champagne out and start celebrating?!!!
Don't count on it. These behaviors are all too common with the stars. All of them get into these situations and its rather amazing how quickly they recover and regain the respect of the people they violate. Its the way business is conducted at the end of the day.
There's a Mobutu-esque complex in all of them, which is why they act the way they do to assert authority.
-
Why did Koffi have to sleep with Bouro's girl for?? If I was in QL I would keep my girlfriend or wife far from Koffi as possible because it seems like he has no limits. And why did he want to sacrifice Bouro? If he died then Koffi would cry crocodile tears knowing very well he's the one who authorized it. Koffi seems like a evil man at times.
-
Why did Koffi have to sleep with Bouro's girl for?? If I was on QL I would keep my girlfriend or wife far from Koffi as possible because it seems like he has no limits. And why did he want to sacrifice Bouro? If he died then Koffi would cry crocodile tears knowing very well he's the one who authorized it. Koffi seems like a evil man at times.
Once I've heard on his own he physically cries about the things he did in the past
-
koffi's a bitch I used to respect him so much how many of his musicians has he done this to seriously?
-
koffi's a bitch I used to respect him so much how many of his musicians has he done this to seriously?
A fair number, unfortunately. It's a power play of the boss. Papa Wemba was also a big culprit (the fiasco with Emeneya's ex-wife leading to high stress), but he's relaxed quite a bit in recent years.
-
I'm realising now that I had dreamt it 6 months ago, about Koffi sacrifing Bouro but than shortly before the release of 13eme apotre.
-
I'm realising now that I had dreamt it 6 months ago, about Koffi sacrifing Bouro but than shortly before the release of 13eme apotre.
;D Not worry anymore he failed to sacrifice him
-
Why did Koffi have to sleep with Bouro's girl for?? If I was on QL I would keep my girlfriend or wife far from Koffi as possible because it seems like he has no limits. And why did he want to sacrifice Bouro? If he died then Koffi would cry crocodile tears knowing very well he's the one who authorized it. Koffi seems like a evil man at times.
Once I've heard on his own he physically cries about the things he did in the past
yes sometimes he is on his own with the pire petits sent on whatever mission and candy gone to see her parents and aliya in france,and i have been told when the pire petits return they meet him having drunk a lot and sometimes crying and thinking a lot
i also remember an anecdot of jf saying when he lived with mama amy he told koffi he'd love to be like him one day and koffi started crying
-
koffi's a bitch I used to respect him so much how many of his musicians has he done this to seriously?
one hell lot,including sleeping with children of some of his former musicians,and defending himself to his guys saying " they have tits,so they are " eatable""
https://youtu.be/BsY-PTKrtSw
watch here at 13 45, journalist and singer thierry diawa talks about a day koffi invited him at a concert and there was a teenager who was flirting with koffi's friends and koffi sent her towards then later koffi himself disappeared with that girl
and few days later at tv koffi told him "he had a great time with that girl",and thierry replied" but she could be your children or even grandchildren" and koffi replied " but why was she in a concert at such a late hour in the night then ,its her own fault"
-
Mopao. ;D ;D ;D
-
https://www.facebook.com/vpplabouche/photos/a.499421200205896.1073741829.444877962326887/602802776534404/?type=3&theater
aah Bouro Mpela mawa
-
Like I said earlier, it's power play. A cold one.
(http://s7.postimg.org/3l8wwgo1n/image.jpg) (http://postimage.org/)
I know we're singling out Koffi in this thread but if you were to hear some of the stories and activities of all the artists, some of you would stop listening to Congolese music for a while. Despicable stuff.
For an industry meant to create pleasure there is sooo much darkness.
-
one hell lot,including sleeping with children of some of his former musicians,and defending himself to his guys saying " they have tits,so they are " eatable""
Did any of them have the guts to punch koffi in the face cause I honestly hope bouro punched koffi's lights out and laeticia is a dirty s**g if this is true, what do ladies see in this guy koffi he's an old man!
-
one hell lot,including sleeping with children of some of his former musicians,and defending himself to his guys saying " they have tits,so they are " eatable""
Did any of them have the guts to punch koffi in the face cause I honestly hope bouro punched koffi's lights out and laeticia is a dirty s**g if this is true bouro or someone else should sleep with cindy for revenge, what do ladies see in this guy koffi he's an old man!
-
Did any of them have the guts to punch koffi in the face cause I honestly hope bouro punched koffi's lights out and laeticia is a dirty s**g if this is true, what do ladies see in this guy koffi he's an old man!
He's a successful and wealthy African artist. Some women still believe sleeping a man of power is like a good luck charm in that it will give them some of the "success formula". Also, men of power sleep with their employee's and associates wives to weaken employees. Its a long-standing African tradition.
Back in the mid-90s when Koffi was the top solo artist, there was the big case of Nyoka Longo dating/sleeping with Koffi's mom to gain more success.
-
shameful behaviour!! I find that Koffi likes to hit where it hurts the most, right in the girlfriend/wife/females ... All these dubious activities, do they make an artist successful ?