Congo Vibes
Music => Congolese Music => Topic started by: NEWSIDE96 on February 20, 2016, 21:34
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii8MM3QEthU
This song was one of the best in that album and I've made two analysis, first being Aimelia that guy is totally a world class singer if pay close attention the singing he is the one did second voice in this whole song and what is surprising is that his vocal range is completely high, Aimelia can hit very high notes extremely high ones but the way he modified his voice to sing second voice was totally professional, not many singers with high voices can do that to almost perfection. Secondly Heritier is sang beautifully you know I have debates with people about him being a rubbish singer and I can understand why people say it because in my opinion Heritier sings better with guidance of experienced singers and strict arrangers here sang so well probably one of the best I've heard from him along with one song he did with Bendo-Son where he completely shined if Heritier was to sing like that consistently he would be much more respected and better as a singer even though he is already good but here he must have hit his peak early.
-
very nice one...