Author Topic: I WISH ALL CONGOLESE ARTIST HAS THIS KIND OF RELATUONSHIP BETWEEN EACH OTHER  (Read 2529 times)


Matebu #1 on: October 23, 2017, 16:16

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
You say this, but these guys do not know each other on a true personal level...

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 23, 2017, 19:22

  • Guest
You say this, but these guys do not know each other on a true personal level...
Yes is true but I think that they have the same level of friendship that Fally has with Robinho, Fally is showcasing Naza and Robinio, and Djino too, and that's how I would like to see JB with Chai, Djino etc. Werra with Ferre, and so on.
Deplick and Werra aren't friends but they have a special relationship since they were boss and worker I hope to have made you understand my point of view