Author Topic: About Sankara Dekunta and Fally Ipupa  (Read 2613 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: October 30, 2017, 00:48

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2286
  • Karma: +9/-6
    • View Profile
I have some questions about Sankara Dekunta and Fally Ipupa? I know that Fally Ipupa and Sankara Dekunta were member of the band Flash Musica which also had Sam Tshintu as well.

Are they friends now?
How did they meet?
How did Sankara Dekunta met Werrason?
Is Sankara Dekunta making music?

Sankara can actually sing. I don't know why he does not have his own music career while being a Werrason spokesman.

Matebu #1 on: October 30, 2017, 01:56

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Are they friends now? - They still are buddies. I believe Sankara visits him in Kin often.

How did they meet? - They basically grew up together in Bandal, along with many other future musicians. I think he's originally from Mbanza-Ngungu though. 

How did Sankara Dekunta met Werrason? - Via his relations with WMM members from Bandal as well as being Zacle Bababaswe's junior spokesman in the late 90's.

Is Sankara Dekunta making music? - Not anymore. Being Werra's spokesman/ court jester is literally his dream job. He loves it
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 02:00 by Matebu »

mvulusi96 #2 on: October 30, 2017, 02:27

  • Guest
Sankara & Fally's band was Flas Succes and not Flash Musica. Flash Musica a schoolband of ITC Ngaliema, first called ITC Flash and then Flash Musica.