Author Topic: KIEKIE, KOFFI OUT HERE LIVING  (Read 3493 times)

Matebu on: November 30, 2017, 20:43

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6132
  • Karma: +30/-7
    • View Profile
Still got some moves ;D Repetitions for his concerts for the Presidential Obiang family

Nice rendition of Bambino


archos #1 on: November 30, 2017, 21:00

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23452
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
 lol like i have been saying to people around me i noticed koffi was making much more effort in dancing now that fally bouro and co are gone
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route

mvulusi96 #2 on: November 30, 2017, 21:24

  • Guest


Samuel Eto'o asked him to sing Henriquet

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 30, 2017, 21:27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7890
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol

mvulusi96 #4 on: November 30, 2017, 21:29

  • Guest
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 21:33 by mvulusi96 »

mvulusi96 #5 on: November 30, 2017, 21:32

  • Guest
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol

What about Titina & Ramazani

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 30, 2017, 21:36

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7890
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
by the way no chikito no davido who threw energy in polemic against ferre i hope for them they are not going down the joss diena route
They are they will I've been saying this from day one no one who's well know who joins QL from another group last long only ones that have was Montana and deo brondo last a little while but that's it at least all I can think of lol

What about Titina & Ramazani
That's true actually how can I forget but I'm talking more singers or atalaku even