Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Congo Vibes
»
Music
»
Congolese Music
»
I think that the yungana-signature must be something folkloric
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I think that the yungana-signature must be something folkloric (Read 4410 times)
Mfumu Vata
on:
March 12, 2020, 23:13
Hero Member
Posts: 6923
Karma: +21/-3
I think that the yungana-signature must be something folkloric
Here’s Shiro Vuemba (RIP) playing it from 6:20
I think that it comes from folklore like some other sebenes who are inspired from it. Or maybe it comes from an old song of Franco, Bavon Marie Marie or Dr Nico.
«
Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 23:26 by Mfumu Vata
»
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »