Author Topic: I'LL BE HONEST  (Read 2293 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 29, 2020, 14:18

  • Guest
Patati Patata is starting to grow on me, yes it has some weird parts about bleaching the skin at the end but I like the Sanduku part a lot I think that those type of guitar licks are a killer to the song





What do you think about the song now that some time has passed

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 29, 2020, 14:40

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol

BercysFinest98 #2 on: March 29, 2020, 20:41

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 839
  • Karma: +3/-1
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol
I'll drink to that

Matebu #3 on: March 29, 2020, 20:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6137
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna stick with Choc by Nouvel Horizon lol
I'll drink to that

Yup, add me too. Now that NH has a second atalakou, I’d don’t need to force myself to like Rogatien’s EP.