Author Topic: WHAT WAS LIKE DRC IN 1950'S?  (Read 2018 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 17, 2020, 22:06

  • Guest
I was searching for material about Maboke (Traditional Congolese theatre. Thanks Archos for the informations) and I was very surprised in positive to see the dresses and the faces of the people in that moment

How was to be there at that time it seems people were really happy and sensing independence







If any guy has any pictures of this period please post it right under here, I would love to do a summary of Congolese history fromthe 1900 until now but as you all know it is hard to have informations about African countries

bencuri #1 on: May 18, 2020, 03:23

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1045
  • Karma: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Go to skyscrapercity.com find the section about congo and you will find lots of old photos. If some photos has a broken link, ask the guys to reupload them.