Author Topic: Old pictures of Koffi & QL at the Congress Theatre in Chicago (2003)  (Read 3335 times)

Mfumu Vata on: May 26, 2020, 01:45

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6920
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile

Wenge1995 #1 on: May 26, 2020, 02:06

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2500
  • Karma: +6/-5
    • View Profile

Seben_Maniac #2 on: May 26, 2020, 02:47

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile
As a Chicagoan, I'm aware this was his only concert in Chicago? I was only about 7 around this time, so I, unfortunately, missed the opportunity to go to this concert. But what bugs me more is that my parents never knew of this concert despite being huge koffi fans at the time smh.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: May 26, 2020, 15:19

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6920
  • Karma: +21/-3
    • View Profile
No, I saw it on the Facebook of a friend.

Koffi also performed in 2001 & 1994 in Chicago

Seben_Maniac #4 on: May 26, 2020, 17:42

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 679
  • Karma: +4/-1
    • View Profile