Author Topic: DEBUT CONGOLAIS!!!  (Read 2592 times)

mampenza on: February 06, 2016, 22:50

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Love it or hate it to me this was and is one of the best generique ever, I feel sorry that is over beer, but anyway the atalaku did an excellent job especially on the end of the song, and at the begin, with the animation by Police, i'm sorry that he had to leave BCBG. Who is the guy after him? Anyway enjoy the generique
Papa Chèrie Etoille de Dieu

shamala #1 on: February 07, 2016, 03:09

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5468
  • Karma: +11/-6
    • View Profile
Hehehe my fav too. I have got egg on my face due to this video . I picked Bebe Cayene over Fuse as the most likely to succeed.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mampenza #2 on: February 08, 2016, 21:15

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Is Bebè Cayenne the one after police? Wow is one of the few generique where Cellulaire is decent lol, I love the ending where Bin Laden mixing mabanga and singing, with Genta hiting with Mwana Muluba and all the crew is dancing. Bebe Cayenne and fusee would be an excellent couple. I would to see Police, Bebè Cayenne, Fusèe and Bin Laden in the same song. I think, I would die of bilengi if I hear a generique with this guys