Author Topic: ONE OF THOSE POWERFUL SEBENE SONGS WE ALL MISS  (Read 6503 times)

Matebu on: October 22, 2017, 23:32

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
The song brings heat from start to finish


Too bad mokuwa mbongo had no choice but to give into the rhumba album format after this album

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 22, 2017, 23:36

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7893
  • Karma: +23/-15
    • View Profile
This is a classic, please God bring back sebene....

MwanaMokili #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:01

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 231
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
The song brings heat from start to finish


Too bad mokuwa mbongo had no choice but to give into the rhumba album format after this album

Indeed this is Fire...

Zimamoto in Swahili is a Fire engine. Presumably they expect one to call it after hearing and dancing to the song.

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 23, 2017, 19:26

  • Guest
God what a song I always like Wazekwa generique he has that way to be unique from Sautez Déjà, Direct (Faux Mutu Moko Boye) and Fimbu I find some very good and meticulous work behind the songs the problem is his big rival, Koffi will not like for nothing at all to see his biggest enemy (a part JB Mpiana which Koffi does not respect st all and Vice-Versa) succeed so even though in public Koffi says oh Wazekwa is good we made peace I am sure he will find another twisted way to get his musicians if he senses that Wazekwa cones with something powerful like he did after Santez Déjà

Jdog #4 on: October 24, 2017, 01:25

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #5 on: October 24, 2017, 01:34

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.

Lol, our resident contrarian. Just enjoy the nice music.

Jdog #6 on: October 24, 2017, 01:43

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8842
  • Karma: +15/-11
    • View Profile
Matebu, I'm serious it's not fire from the start if you want a sebene song that's fire from the start then listen to Gilba or Meme Pas Mal. As for the rhumba part I like the vocals that's it.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #7 on: October 24, 2017, 01:50

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6136
  • Karma: +31/-7
    • View Profile
Matebu, I'm serious it's not fire from the start if you want a sebene song that's fire from the start then listen to Gilba or Meme Pas Mal. As for the rhumba part I like the vocals that's it.

Ok. The rest of us appreciate it

Toolz #8 on: October 24, 2017, 08:43

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 909
  • Karma: +4/-5
    • View Profile
This song is not powerful meme pas mal is better, I've been listening to this album lately. I really hope that sebene songs make a strong return.

Lol, our resident contrarian. Just enjoy the nice music.


Lol

archos #9 on: October 24, 2017, 16:29

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23462
  • Karma: +63/-26
    • View Profile
another one which can be in the list is this one as much as we  criticize the two men behind the song(kibens wrote for seguin)
this is exactly how the very best sebene songs are executed a slow start  progression into  a chorus which marks change of tempo then some vocals then explosive sebene,and one thing which is becoming very rare  a lot of lead guitar before sebene

princesab #10 on: October 24, 2017, 17:21

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
another one which can be in the list is this one as much as we  criticize the two men behind the song(kibens wrote for seguin)
this is exactly how the very best sebene songs are executed a slow start  progression into  a chorus which marks change of tempo then some vocals then explosive sebene,and one thing which is becoming very rare  a lot of lead guitar before sebene


Like tye singing part of this song