Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - ALLO (AUDIO)  (Read 4636 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 03, 2018, 18:03

  • Guest
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 18:06 by Manzambi94 »

J Silu #1 on: January 03, 2018, 18:27

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'm surprised but happy for him but the backlash he receives from people (especially Fally's fans) is no shock.

Fally reopened this door to this universal music expansion but he's not foolish to not consider Ferre a threat as Ferre's now decided to follow the same path as Fally.

When you open new doors for opportunity, youre also opening doors to more competition. Let's see how Ferre does.

But personally for me I love my rumba, vrai congolais music. I don't care about them singing in English etc, they're doing it to make more money for themselves. It's a business Move, a smart one but I just don't want in the future that our music becomes just about releasing albums singing in English and doing features with Americans etc.

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 03, 2018, 23:53

  • Guest
I'm surprised but happy for him but the backlash he receives from people (especially Fally's fans) is no shock.

Fally reopened this door to this universal music expansion but he's not foolish to not consider Ferre a threat as Ferre's now decided to follow the same path as Fally.

When you open new doors for opportunity, youre also opening doors to more competition. Let's see how Ferre does.

But personally for me I love my rumba, vrai congolais music. I don't care about them singing in English etc, they're doing it to make more money for themselves. It's a business Move, a smart one but I just don't want in the future that our music becomes just about releasing albums singing in English and doing features with Americans etc.
You know, I think that (it might be only speculation, because it is my thoughts my not the truth) Ferre is mad to see all the success Fally is having right now especially, seeing that his album has gone well even though the music wasn't that great, and want to teach Fally a lesson, because Ferre is stucked to the QL period where Fally was the underdog and him the big star, but again Ferre is not a songwriter, he can't live without someone, making great lyrics for him and he is not interested in Europe or USA like Fally but he is sick of being the second one even though he thinks he deserve to be number one

POLE POSTION #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:14

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 452
  • Karma: +3/-5
    • View Profile
Manzambi do you really know congolese music for you to come out with such trash? What success is Fally having? Fally has a record label behind him than all the other congolese artists at the moment so he has the luxury as all is paid for him promotion in europe etc.... but Ferre has produced all himself research artist who have learned to produced themselves and the ones that are produced by record labels who always wins? Fally has not open the door for anyone are you forgetting Awilo Longomba see sentiment can make you write anything

Manzambi94 #4 on: January 04, 2018, 09:55

  • Guest
Manzambi do you really know congolese music for you to come out with such trash? What success is Fally having? Fally has a record label behind him than all the other congolese artists at the moment so he has the luxury as all is paid for him promotion in europe etc.... but Ferre has produced all himself research artist who have learned to produced themselves and the ones that are produced by record labels who always wins? Fally has not open the door for anyone are you forgetting Awilo Longomba see sentiment can make you write anything
Like I said this is only my opinion I don't know the real truth behind the project of making sings like "is your boy Ferre Gola" I am everything but not a Fally's fan since until Libre Parcours I was only listening to his generique skipping rumbas, of course Fally is not the first crossover artist, there are Emeneya, Awilo, Papa Wemba and many others but for how much far they went and how great they became they are in the past and this is the present, you can't like Fally like I do but you have to be honest he is getting the result and this whole English vine it doesn't flows with Ferre, I am his fan so I don't wanna be to harsh but we all know that you gotta do better especially I'm a crossover album, if this songs are thought for African Englishphones I don't think he will go anywhere, just like Fally tried to speak English I'm his lyrics but people got rapidly sick of that, until few hears ago Ferre had Jericho Label, so he is not that independent, check the music he made without being a fan but being objective furthermore I was the first one to say Tokos was trash

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: January 05, 2018, 11:31

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2694
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Rubbish music from Ferre.....utter rubbish.......This is the same as a funeral!!!